Windows 10: Remove Apps from Soundbar

Discus and support Remove Apps from Soundbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Remove those apps from the soundbar I have a Razer Viper Mini mouse so idk why that should popup. i have the Visualizer off in the programm so idk why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shizuru-, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Remove Apps from Soundbar

Remove those apps from the soundbar
    I have a Razer Viper Mini mouse so idk why that should popup. i have the Visualizer off in the programm so idk why it's still there.

And the Second Name not Available App, idk why or where it came from. If there is a way to remove it or to atleast find out what causes it to be there.

submitted by /u/Shizuru-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shizuru-, Mar 3, 2021

2. LG Soundbar SJ9 shown as SiliconImage

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the audio issues on your Windows 10 device.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

You may try the below suggested step and check if the issue still persists.

Method 1

Set LG Soundbar as default play back device

1. Click on Volume icon from the taskbar.
    2. Click on Sounds and click on
      Playback
      tab.
    3. Select LG Soundbar and click on Set as default to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the suggested steps and try to follow the same from the article
    Help Library.

I suggest you to refer the article Fix sound problems in Windows 10
    for more troubleshooting steps.

If the issue still persists try updating the latest Firmware & Drivers from the
    manufacture’s website.

Click on Support section and select the preferred option under
    Contact Us to get in touch with the manufacturer support for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Remove Apps from Soundbar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove Apps from Soundbar

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Remove Apps from Soundbar

1. Remove Apps from Soundbar - Similar Threads - Remove Apps Soundbar

2. Soundbar not discoverable on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soundbar not discoverable on PC: Hello everyone,I have a Samsung Soundbar HWM360 which is not discoverable by my PC's via bluetooth running windows 10. It does not show up under Audio, nor it is discoverable upon searching for new devices.- My iPhone/Pixel is able to pair with my Soundbar, and so is my...
  3. Soundbar not discoverable on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soundbar not discoverable on PC: Hello everyone,I have a Samsung Soundbar HWM360 which is not discoverable by my PC's via bluetooth running windows 10. It does not show up under Audio, nor it is discoverable upon searching for new devices.- My iPhone/Pixel is able to pair with my Soundbar, and so is my...
  4. Soundbar not discoverable on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio From Bluetooth Soundbar (Which Is On And Paired): Earlier today it was fine then suddenly I got no sound from my Bluetooth bar. It is on and paired with my Windows 10 PC. In the volume mixer it's at full volume yet the sound only comes from the crappy monitor speakers. I tried the troubleshooter and that thing is useless. I...
  6. 5.1 HDMI Soundbar is being recognized as a Stereo soundbar after turning the soundbar off...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    5.1 HDMI Soundbar is being recognized as a Stereo soundbar after turning the soundbar off...: So, I accidentally turning the soundbar off using my phone instead of muting it when I'm falling asleep. After turning it back on, it's only recognized as a Stereo one. Visio 5.1.2 dobly atmos soundbar, connected to a gtx 1080 via HDMI, while 2 acer monitor is connected via...
  7. Remove Windows 10 Soundbar slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Windows 10 Soundbar slider: [ATTACH]Hi is there any way to remove this Windows 10 soundbar notification? Whenever I change the volume on my laptop the above image appears for a few seconds and always a hassle to wait until it goes away. Thank you....
  8. Proscan soundbar

Proscan soundbar: I have a Proscan 37 inch sound bar PSB3713-C that I got as a gift. I also have a Panasonic Plasma tv TC-P42X1. I am trying to connect the sound bar but I am unable to because I have no audio out plug ins on the tv. I do have a digital audio out but the sound bar cable has no...
  9. LG Soundbar SJ9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LG Soundbar SJ9: I’ve recently found out that my LG Soundbar is shown as SiliconImage and I don’t get sound anymore. My computer is connected using HDMI to the HDMI IN of the soundbar. I’d had HIQU sound before, and the ATMOS experience. Updating drivers haven’t helped. I also tried HDMI on...
  10. problem with the soundbar

problem with the soundbar: My new mini soundbar doesn’t work with Windows 10 desktop. I bought this soundbar because my old speakers didn’t work with my desktop and a Chromebook. This new sound bar works perfectly well with the Chromebook but don’t work with the desktop. I tried to reinstall Realtek...