remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

Discus and support remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account in Windows 10 Software and Apps on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hello, i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:22 PM.

1. empleat Win User

Hello,
    i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user username doesn't work, can't uninstall packages like weather on normal user account.
    Tried this command on admin and non admin acount.

:)

2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

3. Sachin Venkatesh Win User
    removing user account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select User accounts.
    • Select Manage other accounts.
    • Double click on the account you want to delete and select
      Delete the account.
    • Follow the instructions and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  4. Ati(-tool)-fan Win User

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:48 AM
Thema:

remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account - Similar Threads - remove appxpackage doesn't

1. Remove uninstalled programs from Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove uninstalled programs from Menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. So then, i uninstalled ImageGlass and went on to use Window Photo Viewer. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not...
  2. Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu

Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. I uninstalled ImageGlass afterwards. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not only is it not there but ImageGlass...
  3. Removing pin sign in windows 10

Removing pin sign in windows 10: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
  4. "Safely remove hardware"

"Safely remove hardware": Here we go. So the "safely remove hardware" icon is not showing. To be fair, it shows randomly, no matter if I have or have not an USB connected. It's totally random. For example, if I can't see it now, I close session or reboot, and it appears. It started to happen after...
  5. "Safely remove hardware" icon not showing.

"Safely remove hardware" icon not showing.: Here we go. So the "safely remove hardware" icon is not showing. To be fair, it shows randomly, no matter if I have or have not an USB connected. It's totally random. For example, if I can't see it now, I close session or reboot, and it appears. It started to happen after...
  6. Remove-AppxPackage does not appear to be working in Windows 10 1511

Remove-AppxPackage does not appear to be working in Windows 10 1511: Hi there. I like to remove the default apps that are bundled with Windows 10. Since upgrading to Windows 10 1511, the following commands do not appear to be working for me in Windows PowerShell (running as Administrator ofc) Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* |...
  7. How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage

How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage: ​Hi, can someone say if there is any way to delete: 1 Microsoft.BioEnrollment 2 Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin 3 Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost 4 windows.immersivecontrolpanel 5 Microsoft.LockApp 6 Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge 7 Microsoft.PPIProjection 8...
remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account solved