remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

Discus and support remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

Hello,
    i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user username doesn't work, can't uninstall packages like weather on normal user account.
    Tried this command on admin and non admin acount.

:)

empleat, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Sachin Venkatesh Win User
    removing user account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select User accounts.
    • Select Manage other accounts.
    • Double click on the account you want to delete and select
      Delete the account.
    • Follow the instructions and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Ati(-tool)-fan Win User

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account - Similar Threads - remove appxpackage doesn't

2. How to set a service to a specific logon account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to set a service to a specific logon account?: Microsoft update service starts automatically. So I wanna set the service to a specific account. Windows version: 1709, build: 16299.547....
  3. Links within display settings not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Links within display settings not working: [ATTACH] The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables, it will not display anything above 1920*1080....
  4. Uknown Device - How to Remove

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uknown Device - How to Remove: Hello, I have upgraded my windows to win 10 version 1803 after the upgrade I ended up with an unknown drive on Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) the hardware id property shows "BTH\MS_BTHL2CAP" how can remove these driver , after an uninstall attempt it keeps coming back...
  5. Local Account Administrator appears as Standard

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Account Administrator appears as Standard: Hi there, Maybe this is totally normal, but I'm not quite sure why it works this way. In the Win10 panel, the account shows as administrator, in the old control panel it looks different: [img] Basically, my account which is the administrator appears as a standard...
  6. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  7. Ctrl Alt Delete not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl Alt Delete not working: My Win10 HP laptop freezes often and when attempts are made to use Ctrl Alt Delete it no longer works-period- .. All I can do is power off .. there is no workaround so far that I have found. PLEASE HELP!...
  8. Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account: Newly bought 2 in 1 Laptop. Noticed that a upgrade was recommended by vendor. After downloading the BIO upgrade the PC screens requested the Bitlocker keys due to the upgrade. Since this was the first time no printed or backup was made of the key in the PC locally and is not...
  9. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly: My little home/office uses 3 desk-top computes. All had windows 7 Pro as of 2014. Update to windows 8 (later8.1) on all. No one liked 8/8.1 OS. On July 29th, 2015 we updated to windows 10 for free. I actually have one system for back up to the other 3, so I updated that one...
  10. Remove main account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove main account: I set my computer up with the wrong email address by accident for the MS account. It will not allow me to remove the main account. I added another account with the right info, but the computer is registered with the first one and will not let me delete it. Any suggestions?...