Windows 10: remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

Discus and support remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

Hello,
    i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user username doesn't work, can't uninstall packages like weather on normal user account.
    Tried this command on admin and non admin acount.

:)

empleat, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jun 14, 2018
  3. removing user account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select User accounts.
    • Select Manage other accounts.
    • Double click on the account you want to delete and select
      Delete the account.
    • Follow the instructions and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 14, 2018
  4. remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

1. remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account - Similar Threads - remove appxpackage doesn't

2. AppxPackages Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppxPackages Removal: As a part of a new computer setup that I do, I run a PowerShell script that removes a bunch of the unnecessary AppxPackages. For some reason on 1 specific new computer, I cannot remove any appx-package even when I run the command manually rather than in my script. There isn't...
  3. AppxPackages Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppxPackages Removal: As a part of a new computer setup that I do, I run a PowerShell script that removes a bunch of the unnecessary AppxPackages. For some reason on 1 specific new computer, I cannot remove any appx-package even when I run the command manually rather than in my script. There isn't...
  4. Remove-AppxPackage doesn't cleanly Remove APPX App from Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove-AppxPackage doesn't cleanly Remove APPX App from Windows PC: 0I am trying to uninstall a previously installed windows UWP App. using command below. Below command is removing the App. from Start menu fine but the App. is not able to remove C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MyAPPNAME\ directory.Can someone help me with this fix...
  5. How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?: There is an AppxPackage called Microsoft.SkypeApp on my user account 'nophone'.I want to remove it but the -User switch for Remove-AppxPackage never works. Neither does the -AllUsers switch.Both switches are located on the documentation for System.Management.Automation...
  6. How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?: There is an AppxPackage called Microsoft.SkypeApp on my user account 'nophone'.I want to remove it but the -User switch for Remove-AppxPackage never works. Neither does the -AllUsers switch.Both switches are located on the documentation for System.Management.Automation...
  7. How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?

8. Remove-AppxPackage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove-AppxPackage: Remove-appxpackage <packagefullname> -user <string sid>is not removing package for the user when running as admin or system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-appxpackage/83911c99-a710-40f4-a55d-4de396b3b68e
  9. Remove-AppxPackage

Remove-AppxPackage: Remove-appxpackage <packagefullname> -user <string sid>is not removing package for the user when running as admin or system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-appxpackage/83911c99-a710-40f4-a55d-4de396b3b68e
  10. Problem with other users of this account not working normally

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with other users of this account not working normally: My daughters accounts for Windows 10 does not work when you click the windows button at the home page. All other accounts/logins seem to work just fine. Does anyone or has anyone had this problem?...