Windows 10: remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

Discus and support remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

Hello,
    i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user username doesn't work, can't uninstall packages like weather on normal user account.
    Tried this command on admin and non admin acount.

:)

empleat, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Sachin Venkatesh Win User
    removing user account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select User accounts.
    • Select Manage other accounts.
    • Double click on the account you want to delete and select
      Delete the account.
    • Follow the instructions and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Ati(-tool)-fan Win User

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account - Similar Threads - remove appxpackage doesn't

2. normal user account automatically changed to administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    normal user account automatically changed to administrator: Hello, my normal user accouting automatically changed to administrator. How that even can happen ??? I didn't do anything, windows is so bugged... 116360
  3. Remove User Account Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...
  4. User Account Control Doesn't Work Properly!

User Account Control Doesn't Work Properly!: Help? *cry Windows 10 Pro x64 Problem caused after running this batch file to reset Windows Update Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Tutorials IlFXhjlzgw8 Also every time i'm starting my computer i'm getting this messege (I'm Clicking "Yes") [img]...
  5. Hidden Administrator works but Admin account with UAC removed doesn't

Hidden Administrator works but Admin account with UAC removed doesn't: OK, please bear with me: I'm not a newbie and not ignorant of basic Windows parameters but neither do I consider myself an expert - hence seeking your generous help! I am running as TESTADMIN, an account which is a member of the Administrators group on a Windows 10 x64 Nov...
  6. How to go back to a normal user account instead of microsoft account

How to go back to a normal user account instead of microsoft account: When I signed up for the Cortana to try it out, I had to use my microsoft account. I have decided that in my case, I do not want to use Cortana. How can I go back to the normal user account? Ever since I signed in with the microsoft account, eveyr morning when I...
  7. Remove-AppxPackage does not appear to be working in Windows 10 1511

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove-AppxPackage does not appear to be working in Windows 10 1511: Hi there. I like to remove the default apps that are bundled with Windows 10. Since upgrading to Windows 10 1511, the following commands do not appear to be working for me in Windows PowerShell (running as Administrator ofc) Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* |...
  8. Windows Store doesn't work with other user accounts

Windows Store doesn't work with other user accounts: Greetings everyone: I'm running Windows 10 Home RTM 10240. I originally upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium on August 11, 2015 but because my Start Menu and Windows Store stopped working a few days ago, I had to do a in-place reinstall which fixed everything and all the...
  9. How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage

How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage: ​Hi, can someone say if there is any way to delete: 1 Microsoft.BioEnrollment 2 Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin 3 Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost 4 windows.immersivecontrolpanel 5 Microsoft.LockApp 6 Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge 7 Microsoft.PPIProjection 8...
  10. How to remove unwanted user account folders.\

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove unwanted user account folders.\: In the progression from the December build ( I forget its number) to 10049 I have wound up with an unwanted user account in my C:\Users folder. It doesn't show up in Control Panel/User Accounts so I can't remove it via that route and if I try do deleteit from C:/Users by...