Windows 10: remove authenticator

Discus and support remove authenticator in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I remove authenticator from my computer?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaydeMilliano, Dec 29, 2018.

1. remove authenticator

How do I remove authenticator from my computer?

:)

RaydeMilliano, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 29, 2018
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Jurgen G. Win User

remove authenticator

Authenticator Error - You have entered too many invalid codes

Thank you bill24557 for your contribution,

I suggest you turn off the Two step authenticator, then update your account information on
    https://account.live.com also uninstall the app.

Once you've done the steps turn on the Two step authenticator again and install the app.

Kindest Regards,

Jurgen G., Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

remove authenticator

1. remove authenticator - Similar Threads - remove authenticator

2. Windows Removed Ability to Disable Track Pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Removed Ability to Disable Track Pad: Beginning with the Windows 10 1903 update, laptop owners can no longer disable their track pad. What in the world are you thinking, Microsoft?...
  3. Removing old Windows files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing old Windows files: Hi, I'm trying to delete some old Windows files. I installed Windows on a new disc and I can't delete the old Windows files. I'm trying to give myself ownership and giving myself full control. But even after I have done that the system says I need to get permission from...
  4. Remove/Disable Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Remove/Disable Edge Browser: Please click following link to know the steps to Disable/Remove Edge Browser. Remove Edge_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedisable-edge-browser/0200f164-fa1b-4c43-b359-044d85b00ede"
  5. temp file removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    temp file removal: I want to remove 9gb of temp files off the on board harddrive disc clean up wont remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-file-removal/f31fc549-7a72-410b-a833-5bdca9a1c0fe"
  6. Is it safe to remove Authenticated Users?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it safe to remove Authenticated Users?: Greetings. Is it safe to delete authenticated users from system partition, and all other partitions? Always when I reinstall windows 10 on every partition will appear authenticated users, on system C: there are two of them. Normally when reinstalling i do clean install...
  7. Is it safe to remove Authenticated Users?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it safe to remove Authenticated Users?: Greetings. Is it safe to delete authenticated users from system partition, and all other partitions? Always when I reinstall windows 10 on every partition will appear authenticated users, on system C: there are two of them. Normally when reinstalling i do clean install...
  8. How do I remove authenticated user?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove authenticated user?: How do I delete authenticated user on Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-remove-authenticated-user/2ae5fd05-ffbc-4582-86bb-2dd57aade841"
  9. How can I remove the Edited security settings for Authenticated Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove the Edited security settings for Authenticated Users: I have edited security settings for Authenticated Users in Windows 10 and Denied all the permissions accidently. Is there any way to change the permission?? 47839
  10. Remove the TrustedInstaller or Authenticated Users or System users fro

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove the TrustedInstaller or Authenticated Users or System users fro: Hi I have Windows 10 v1511 Enterprise 64 bit. From the Command Prompt, run as administrator, how should I do to remove any TrustedInstaller or Authenticated Users or System users from the ACLs of an entire directory structure also contains files and links (this must not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i cancel authenticator

2. how to uninstall win authenticator from PC

3. remove authenticator from microsoft account

4. remove microsoft authenticator from account,
  5. how to remove microsoft authenticator from my computer,
  6. steps to remove authenticator from microsoft account,
  7. how to disconnect microsoft authenticator from EVERYTHING,
  8. authenticator windows softonic,
  9. how to remove window authenticator