Windows 10: remove authenticator

Discus and support remove authenticator in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I remove authenticator from my computer?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaydeMilliano, Dec 29, 2018.

1. remove authenticator

How do I remove authenticator from my computer?

:)

RaydeMilliano, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 29, 2018
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Jurgen G. Win User

remove authenticator

Authenticator Error - You have entered too many invalid codes

Thank you bill24557 for your contribution,

I suggest you turn off the Two step authenticator, then update your account information on
    https://account.live.com also uninstall the app.

Once you've done the steps turn on the Two step authenticator again and install the app.

Kindest Regards,

Jurgen G., Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

remove authenticator

1. remove authenticator - Similar Threads - remove authenticator

2. How do I remove my 2 face Authentication on this deviceToshiba Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove my 2 face Authentication on this deviceToshiba Laptop: How do I remove my 2 face Authentification in this deviceToshiba Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-2-face-authentication-on-this/426f569d-58ee-458c-8442-6afea218d8d3
  3. HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I have tried to remove this authenticator from my school account so that I can access the notes on my Microsoft Teams but it isn't working... anytime I want to log into the account it opens up the authenticator and tells me that verification needs to be done and I have done...
  4. HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I have tried to remove this authenticator from my school account so that I can access the notes on my Microsoft Teams but it isn't working... anytime I want to log into the account it opens up the authenticator and tells me that verification needs to be done and I have done...
  5. What if I remove the write permissions for authenticated users for client CMG certificate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if I remove the write permissions for authenticated users for client CMG certificate?: Hello Guys,Ad CS vulnerabilities.IntuneClientCertificate -> ESC1:"Domain Users" can enroll with the CA and specify the "Subject Alternative Name". Therefore, a user can request a client authenticate certificate, specifying a DA as the SAN, and have a certificate to...
  6. What if I remove the write permissions for authenticated users for client CMG certificate?

What if I remove the write permissions for authenticated users for client CMG certificate?: Hello Guys,Ad CS vulnerabilities.IntuneClientCertificate -> ESC1:"Domain Users" can enroll with the CA and specify the "Subject Alternative Name". Therefore, a user can request a client authenticate certificate, specifying a DA as the SAN, and have a certificate to...
  7. I simply want to completely remove the Authenticator app from my phones and PC and go back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I simply want to completely remove the Authenticator app from my phones and PC and go back...: I simply want to completely remove the Authenticator app from my phones and PC and go back to using passwords on my accounts to access windows, outlook, and Google, mail accounts etc.So here is some background that may help: I accidentaly started using the Authenticator app...
  8. I simply want to completely remove the Authenticator app from my phones and PC and go back...

I simply want to completely remove the Authenticator app from my phones and PC and go back...: I simply want to completely remove the Authenticator app from my phones and PC and go back to using passwords on my accounts to access windows, outlook, and Google, mail accounts etc.So here is some background that may help: I accidentaly started using the Authenticator app...
  9. I removed the permissions for the "Authenticated Users" group from my D: disk and I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I removed the permissions for the "Authenticated Users" group from my D: disk and I'm...: That's it basically, I can still access from the PowerShell and open files, the admin and users groups still have permissions so I suppose there ls a conflict there.Basically... I just need help with the right command to set the permissions back to the Authenticated Users...
  10. I removed the permissions for the "Authenticated Users" group from my D: disk and I'm...

I removed the permissions for the "Authenticated Users" group from my D: disk and I'm...: That's it basically, I can still access from the PowerShell and open files, the admin and users groups still have permissions so I suppose there ls a conflict there.Basically... I just need help with the right command to set the permissions back to the Authenticated Users...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove authenticator from microsoft account

2. how do i cancel authenticator

3. how to uninstall win authenticator from PC

4. remove microsoft authenticator from account,
  5. how to remove microsoft authenticator from my computer,
  6. steps to remove authenticator from microsoft account,
  7. how to disconnect microsoft authenticator from EVERYTHING,
  8. authenticator windows softonic,
  9. how to remove window authenticator