Windows 10: remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

Discus and support remove auto capitalization in word while dictating in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James Tiggeman, Mar 27, 2019.

1. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto caps the first word of the sentence and "i".

:)

James Tiggeman, Mar 27, 2019

2. I'm able to dictate into Windows 10 Dictate just fine. But what's the command to capitalize a word? or all caps on/off?

I'm able to dictate into Windows 10 Dictate just fine. But what's the command to capitalize a word? or all caps on/off?

Shafee HowardBallinger, Mar 27, 2019
  3. disable auto capitalization WP7.5

installed an SD card and reformatted my samsung focus i917. can't recall how i shut off auto capitalization and word suggestions. any help will be appreciated.

jim.luther, Mar 27, 2019
  4. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

auto-capitalization

How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games?

Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10

Monique Sol, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

1. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating - Similar Threads - remove auto capitalization

2. Word Dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Dictation: Why is is that dictation in word works when i play videos off the web but does not work when the same videos are played from an outside source like my phone. It also does not work when i dictate using my voice. I have checked, microphone is not muted, have done several checks...
  3. Word Dictation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Dictation: Why is is that dictation in word works when i play videos off the web but does not work when the same videos are played from an outside source like my phone. It also does not work when i dictate using my voice. I have checked, microphone is not muted, have done several checks...
  4. Autocorrect on dictate in word

Autocorrect on dictate in word: I want to turn off autocorrect when I dictate in word. Can anyone tell me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocorrect-on-dictate-in-word/06746729-4c30-4185-870a-39147c7f285e
  5. Autocorrect on dictate in word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autocorrect on dictate in word: I want to turn off autocorrect when I dictate in word. Can anyone tell me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocorrect-on-dictate-in-word/06746729-4c30-4185-870a-39147c7f285e
  6. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization: For testing purposes, can we turn off auto-capitalization in Dictate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictate-turning-off-auto-capitalization/b25fabbf-e47b-4512-a188-50222cc350f7
  7. dictate on word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dictate on word: I will be dictating my essay or something, and I will start dictate, read a couple sentences, look up to see it dictated, look down find my place, read a sentence and when l look up, dictate stopped while I was reading and never put any of the sentence I was reading. Please...
  8. Microsoft Word Dictate

Microsoft Word Dictate: Please help! I was able to use Dictate feature in the past now I get a message that says "To use Dictation, you need internet connection. Please make sure your connection is working" I have uninstalled and re-installed the program and it is still not working. Microsoft...
  9. Auto capitalize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto capitalize: Is there any way to make Windows auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence? submitted by /u/treeshateorcs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dplx57/auto_capitalize/
  10. auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto-capitalization: How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i do not want cortana to caps lock first letter when i dictate