Windows 10: Remove automatic search word replacement

Discus and support Remove automatic search word replacement in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello,Im found or come across often this kind issue when you serach someting in serach bar. When you serach someting windows remember your last used... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Varaosa, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Varaosa Win User

Remove automatic search word replacement

Hello,Im found or come across often this kind issue when you serach someting in serach bar. When you serach someting windows remember your last used "words" or "serach words" & that okay i guess but, the real issue is that. When you write there new serach word & press "entter". Windows replaces the word that i writed there automaticly I searched with with the previous search word, that i don't want to use or serach. How i can remove "Remove automatic search word replacement " or someshort feature that windows not replace my search word when i use or serach someting in windows?

:)

Varaosa, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Sigurd Win User

Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel

Thanks Berton.
    In Word you can use Find and Replace and select More then Special and there is a list of codes for Paragraph mark ^p, Manual line break ^l or Non-breaking space ^s and search for those. Using Word I could search for ^p at the end of a line of text in a cell then replace it with ^p new text^p
    What I am looking for is something similar that was at the end of the text in an Excel cell that I could use in a similar way, but I don't think there is a paragraph break at the end of a line of text in an Excel spreadsheet.
    I could convert the spreadsheet to Word, do the work there as detailed above and then convert back to Excel.

Sigurd, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Remove automatic search word replacement

How to have auto-correct to replace the wrong word every time

Hello Sheena.

As I said in my original post, the Phone is suggesting and replacing, but the problem is it only replaces when it's 100% certain.

I want it to replace whenever a suggestion is available (without having to click on the suggestion). Isn't there an option for that?

Regards.

Vila_do_Conde, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Remove automatic search word replacement

1. Remove automatic search word replacement - Similar Threads - Remove automatic search

2. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  3. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  4. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Find and Replace, Word, with wildcards?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Find and Replace, Word, with wildcards?: I'm trying to replace in a TXT files lines of the form: [email protected]com or [email protected] with @xyz.com or @xyz.org I can't seem to find the right combination of wildcards and other settings in Word 2013. Either nothing gets replaced, or I thousands of replacements...
  6. Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel: Windows 10 and Office 365 If I have a sentence in Word and I want to change a bit of text by adding something at the end of every sentence - eg Old text. to read Old text. New text. I can search for the paragraph marker using ^p and replace it with " New text.^p so that...
  7. Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel

Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel: Windows 10 and Office 365 If I have a sentence in Word and I want to change a bit of text by adding something at the end of every sentence - eg Old text. to read Old text. New text. I can search for the paragraph marker using ^p and replace it with " New text.^p so that...
  8. Word Searches

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Searches: Hi there, I am experiencing the following problem on a Dell Latitude E 5570 laptop; If I do a word search for a specific word in any Adobe; WPS Office; Doc Search; Ultra File Opener or any other downloadable file opener, it yeilds a no results despite the word being...
  9. In Search Of OneNote Replacement

In Search Of OneNote Replacement: I use OneNote Version 16001.11231.20118.0 from MS Office 365. Every time I send it data copied from a webpage or my notes, OneNote in the MS Cloud sucks up the added data, even though I have OneNote disconnected from it. Bad idea, since I have a huge library of text-indexed...
  10. microsoft word replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft word replacement: Microsoft word deleted when Windows 10 reinstalled. How do I replace? do not need Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-replacement/f32b997c-4a11-4636-aaa5-71f31ca07644