Windows 10: REMOVE BING AI

Discus and support REMOVE BING AI in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; since bing ai has been released my system is unbearably sluggish and trying to browse the web is impossible, i cant even move the F*****G edge browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ControlFreak1994, Mar 30, 2023.

1. REMOVE BING AI

since bing ai has been released my system is unbearably sluggish and trying to browse the web is impossible, i cant even move the F*****G edge browser around anymore without it becoming a slide show oh and dont get me started on the near 1 Minute wait for a new tab to open.i need my system and i NEED bing ai gone from it. tell me how

:)

ControlFreak1994, Mar 30, 2023
  2. R Cord Win User

Bing AI on taskbar

Hi,

R. Cord here, Independent Expert. Hope you are doing well.

Yes, that's correct. In Windows 10 version 22H2, Microsoft introduced a new feature called the "Bing AI on Taskbar". This feature adds a small icon with the Bing logo to the right side of the taskbar, near the system tray. Clicking on the icon opens up a chat window where you can ask questions and get answers powered by Microsoft's Bing search engine.

Additionally, when you perform a search using the Windows 10 search bar, the results may include a message at the top of the results page indicating the current version of Windows 10 you are using, such as "Version 22H2" or "Build xxx xx xxxx". This is just a way for you to quickly confirm the version of Windows 10 you have installed on your computer.

If you don't want to use the Bing AI on Taskbar feature:

Check steps to remove it!

Right-click on an empty space on your taskbar.

Hover your mouse over the "Search" option in the context menu that appears.

In the sub-menu that appears, select "Hidden" to hide the search bar from your taskbar.

Alternatively, you can also disable the Bing AI on Taskbar feature by following these steps:

>Click on the Bing AI icon on your taskbar.

I>n the chat window that appears, click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner.

>Select "Settings" from the menu that appears.

>Toggle off the "Show Bing AI on taskbar" option.

By following either of these methods, you should be able to deactivate the Bing search bar on your Windows 10 version 22H2 taskbar.

I hope it helps,

Regards,

R. Cord

R Cord, Mar 30, 2023
  3. how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Isha Soni Win User

REMOVE BING AI

Remove Bing

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Do you want to remove BING from default search, from Internet explorer or Windows search?

To remove Bing from Internet explorer follow the steps:

• Click the gear icon to open the Tools menu.

• Select "Manage Add-ons" from the Tools menu to display your add-ons by type.

• Select "Search Providers" under the add-on type. If Bing is the only search provider listed, you'll have to add another one before you remove Bing. To do this, click "Find more search providers." Click your desired search provider and click "Add to Internet
      Explorer." Select "Make this my default search provider." Restart Internet Explorer and return to the Manage Add-ons menu.

• Select "Bing" and click "Remove."
    Steps for removing Bing search bar:

• For users who have a touch screen device on Windows 8 or Windows 10 you will need to swipe from the right side of the screen to the center to open the charms bar.

Note: For users who have a PC or laptop you need to press and hold the button “Windows” and the button “C” on the keyboard.
    • Left click or tap on the “Settings” icon presented in the “Charms” bar.
    • Left click or tap on the “Change PC settings” feature presented in the “Settings” window.
    • Now in the “Change PC settings” menu you will have to search for “Search & apps” and left click or tap on it.
    • You will have to find in the “Search and apps” menu the “Get search suggestions and web results from Bing” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.
    • Reboot the Windows 8 or the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

REMOVE BING AI

1. REMOVE BING AI - Similar Threads - REMOVE BING

2. How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? Windows 10: How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-hack-of-chrome-browser-windows/36039ddc-7494-4d81-b832-aa4522f6bf22
  3. How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? Windows 10: How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-hack-of-chrome-browser-windows/36039ddc-7494-4d81-b832-aa4522f6bf22
  4. How to remove Bing hack of chrome browser? Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. You can remove Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11 even if you don't live in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    You can remove Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11 even if you don't live in Europe: Microsoft announced this week that users in the European Economic Area will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge from Windows 11. Users from all European Union countries as well as those from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein will also be able to disable some ads and gain a...
  6. Breaking: Windows users in the EEA will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Breaking: Windows users in the EEA will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge: Windows users who reside in the European Economic Area will soon be able to uninstall Microsoft Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11. They will furthermore be able to disable (some) ads. Microsoft announced the change yesterday on the official Windows Blog. To ensure...
  7. how to remove bing search taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove bing search taskbar: I did not ask for Bing search box in my taskbar and don't need or want it. How to I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-search-taskbar/4cb4d122-5825-4bac-aac8-a6a0b735168a
  8. how to remove bing search taskbar

how to remove bing search taskbar: I did not ask for Bing search box in my taskbar and don't need or want it. How to I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-search-taskbar/4cb4d122-5825-4bac-aac8-a6a0b735168a
  9. how to remove bing search taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How To Remove Bing

How To Remove Bing: How can I uninstall or remove Bing? I currently use Google and Microsoft Edge.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing/8d85f521-fb01-4e8e-aa28-59719967c26d