Windows 10: Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement

Discus and support Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Please help me to check and give me solution for the problem below. I need to turn on Bitlocker on C and D drive on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Khang Tan Vo Le, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement

Hello everyone,

Please help me to check and give me solution for the problem below.

I need to turn on Bitlocker on C and D drive on my computer: D is OK, however I need to config Bitlocker for C drive without password requirement ( just encrypt)

Many thanks for the support

Thanks,

Khang

:)

Khang Tan Vo Le, Jan 17, 2019

2. Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen

Our organization requires Laptops to be Encrypted with a PIN #. One of our Laptops is giving me trouble. I have Bitlocker turned on and fully encrypted and have require Startup PIN with TPM in the Require additional authentication at startup in GPEDIT. I also have the Enable use of Bitlocker Authentication Requiring preboot Keyboard input on Slates enabled. When turning on the Laptop Bitlocker comes up with the light blue screen where you enter the PIN but the screen is blank. It doesn't say Bitlocker or have a box to enter the PIN #. Now I can just type the pin # and press enter and it works and loads windows as normal. I obviously can't give this Laptop to a user like this.

Anybody have any suggestions as to a resolution to this issue.
    Thank You.

drew22to375, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement

How to remove bitlocker from system?

Hi Patrik,

BitLocker is a full disk encryption feature present on Windows.

It seems that the troubleshooting steps that you've tried are for Windows 7. We suggest checking this
    thread and follow the steps given by
    Johann Eva to remove BitLocker encryption.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement

1. Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement - Similar Threads - Remove BitLocker PIN

2. Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN: A few months ago, I purchased a new laptop. Initially I had connected my school email to the laptop under work, but it forced me to change my pin. I removed my school email, however, the pin requirements never left despite me restarting the laptop several times. I decided to...
  3. Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN: A few months ago, I purchased a new laptop. Initially I had connected my school email to the laptop under work, but it forced me to change my pin. I removed my school email, however, the pin requirements never left despite me restarting the laptop several times. I decided to...
  4. REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY: I purchased a new laptop and after setting it up with no option during the setup to decline a password and PIN I finally got to use it. Now Win 11 WILL NOT let me remove the password or pin requirements. I DO NOT want a password OR a pin to sign in. I simply wish to open my...
  5. REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY

REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY: I purchased a new laptop and after setting it up with no option during the setup to decline a password and PIN I finally got to use it. Now Win 11 WILL NOT let me remove the password or pin requirements. I DO NOT want a password OR a pin to sign in. I simply wish to open my...
  6. remove pin requirement on lock screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    remove pin requirement on lock screen?: I have recently bought a computer with windows 10, setting it up I was asked to provide a pin which I did however now I must input that pin every time I wake the screen up. How do I remove that requirement? I do not want any form of pin or password to be required upon...
  7. remove pin requirement on lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove pin requirement on lock screen?: I have recently bought a computer with windows 10, setting it up I was asked to provide a pin which I did however now I must input that pin every time I wake the screen up. How do I remove that requirement? I do not want any form of pin or password to be required upon...
  8. remove pin requirement on lock screen?

9. Removing the PIN requirement in 21H1

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing the PIN requirement in 21H1: I log in to my systems (several in the house) using a Microsoft account. My wife and I both use MS accounts to simplify logins across multiple systems. I recently built a new tower using 21H1, and was forced to create a Windows Hello PIN. Fine. I've done this before, and...
  10. Removing organisational Requirement for Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisational Requirement for Windows PIN: This has created so much grief for me. I have several machines that I need to set up for staff and when log them in as a work account it gets linked to thier office 365 Account, and I get this message: [ATTACH] Problem is that I cannot have a PIN log in because it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove bitlocker pin requirement

2. microsoft remove bitlocker pin