Windows 10: remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

Discus and support remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How about this one? Is there a way to remove Bluetooth on the "Send To" context menu? [img] 172250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by f23948, Jan 14, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

How about this one? Is there a way to remove Bluetooth on the "Send To" context menu?

remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu [​IMG]

:)

f23948, Jan 14, 2021

2. Adding Bluetooth Send File to File Context Menu

I am trying to create an entry in file context menu that enables me to send selected file via bluetooth directly , also for this menu to display paired devices as menu entries to send to which directly .

Problem is fsquirt decided to give me a headache as to not recognize %1 argument and pops open the general send and receive dialogue also never came to a mean to display all paired devices automatically , has to add them manually one at a time .

here is my attempt :
    Code:
    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Bluetooth]"Icon"="bthudtask.exe"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Bluetooth\Command]@="C:\\Windows\\System32\\fsquirt.exe \"%1\""
    The setting in mind i have already had on an old laptop that died recently that had better manufacturer support than this one .

nIGHTmAYOR, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Necrofire Win User
    CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu :)

Necrofire, Jan 14, 2021
  4. remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

1. remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu - Similar Threads - remove Bluetooth Send

2. Adding Bluetooth Send File to File Context Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding Bluetooth Send File to File Context Menu: I am trying to create an entry in file context menu that enables me to send selected file via bluetooth directly , also for this menu to display paired devices as menu entries to send to which directly . Problem is fsquirt decided to give me a headache as to not recognize %1...
  3. Adding Bluetooth Send File to File Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Bluetooth Send File to File Context Menu: I am trying to create an entry in file context menu that enables me to send selected file via bluetooth directly , also for this menu to display paired devices as menu entries to send to which directly . Problem is fsquirt decided to give me a headache as to not recognize %1...
  4. Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 You will see the Send to context menu when you right click on a file or folder in Windows. The Send to context...
  5. Can't Remove "Send To" & "Pin To Start" From Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Remove "Send To" & "Pin To Start" From Context Menu: Anyone knows why when i remove "Send To" & "Pin To Start" context menu entries from registry, windows automatically creates new one's after restart. Never had such problem in 8, and it's driving me nuts!!!!! Thanks for help! 37177
  6. Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu

Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu: I have created Eject "N", etc for each drive letter from G-Z and they all work. They will safely remove my external HDDs. I have also created a context menu entry for Safely Remove > and it has a string value for subcommands, none of which will show when hovered upon. I need...
  7. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  8. Send attachment from windows context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Send attachment from windows context menu: Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone can help me find a way to add an email client to the Send To context menu in Windows 10? Here's what I want to be able to do: 1. Right click file or files 2. Choose Send To> Mail Client 3. Have a blank email draft open with the...
  9. Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to...
  10. Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to Bluetooth device, Compressed (zipped)...