Windows 10: Remove Cache files from system

Discus and support Remove Cache files from system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SOLANKI KUMAR, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Remove Cache files from system

Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from github portal but need to delete the same repository from windows cache. Please guide what is the process for deleting files from cache.

:)

SOLANKI KUMAR, Apr 17, 2024
  2. John Fer Win User

Cache Files

Hello,

To clean up cache or temporary files on your Windows system, we suggest checking out this
    article. This contains steps that you can perform to help you with your concern.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Temporary Internet Files Cache Did Not Setup Correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Try to perform system file checker. Follow the steps below which will help you:

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.

You can follow the steps in the following article:

Redirecting

Method 2: I suggest you to use
    the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool.

Follow these steps:

• Open an elevated command prompt.

• Run the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" command.

Hope this helps. Do get back to us for further queries on Windows. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Remove Cache files from system

Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

Remove Cache files from system [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Remove Cache files from system

1. Remove Cache files from system - Similar Threads - Remove Cache files

2. Remove Cache files from system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Cache files from system: Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from github portal but need to delete the same repository from windows cache. Please guide what is the process for deleting files from...
  3. Office File Cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office File Cache: Greetings,I use powerpoint a lot. I have a huge amount of files in Office File Cache and I would like to delete them. What effect will that have on my current powerpoint presentations I use daily and have on my laptop? Also, is there a place where powerpoint temp files are...
  4. Where are the Internet Files and system cache stored?

Where are the Internet Files and system cache stored?: Hello, could I know where the Internet Files and system cache are stored in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-internet-files-and-system-cache/7d7f997d-b28d-4ab4-9074-015400889027
  5. Files cached?

Files cached?: I have written a fair number of .BAT files to do things on my computer. The .BAT file may create a file by redirecting the output of one command (such as DIR >>output.txt) and then tries to read that file, but the command to process the file gets an error "The process cannot...
  6. Browser Cache files

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Cache files: Hello,Before shutting down the computer, I run "CCleaner" to remove all 'coockies' and browser cache files.My default browser is 'Chrome', but most cache files are from 'Edge'.My question: When I start the computer (day after cleaning), internet is still not connected,...
  7. Browser Cache files

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser Cache files: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome, and as a spare one I installed Firefox. I do not use built-in Edge or old internet browser, and I am the only user of my computer.Before making a long break, I open Ccleaner to make some cleaning and I find lot of cache files from...
  8. "Edge" Cache files

in Browsers and Email
    "Edge" Cache files: Hello,Although I have disabled "Edge" (I do not use it), by adding at the end of the folder in "System Apps" this "(old)". When I open "CCleaner" to clean cache files (and cookies) - there are lot of cache files from "Edge" - I recognize them by their icon.I am the only user...
  9. "Edge" Cache files

in Windows 10 Support
    "Edge" Cache files: Hello,Although I have disabled "Edge" (I do not use it), by adding at the end of the folder in "System Apps" this "(old)". When I open "CCleaner" to clean cache files (and cookies) - there are lot of cache files from "Edge" - I recognize them by their icon.I am the only user...
  10. Windows 10 feature updates remove files from GAC (global assembly cache)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 feature updates remove files from GAC (global assembly cache): Hi, we have observed that feature updates purge some assemblies from GAC und thus corrupts installed applications. Interestingly enough the update even purges Microsoft's files like VSTA runtime...