Windows 10: Remove Chinese text from search bar

Discus and support Remove Chinese text from search bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone please help me remove the Chinese text from my search results in chrome Every time i search in chrome i get the result in English but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sam02, Feb 5, 2020.

1. sam02 Win User

Remove Chinese text from search bar

Can someone please help me remove the Chinese text from my search results in chrome

Every time i search in chrome i get the result in English but there is always Chinese text as well

Windows version 1909 build 18363.592 Chrome Version 79.0.3945

Please see screenshot

Remove Chinese text from search bar [​IMG]

:)

sam02, Feb 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Removing a search Bar

Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did it appear after performing any particular function?

You may try to uninstall the search bar and check if it helps. To uninstall the
    search bar follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      search bar and click on Uninstall.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Remove Chinese text from search bar

can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Remove Chinese text from search bar

1. Remove Chinese text from search bar - Similar Threads - Remove Chinese text

2. Why is search bar not accepting text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is search bar not accepting text?: Search bar and touch keyboard is not accepting text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-search-bar-not-accepting-text/4d91ad28-26b8-4436-b30a-4bb817f424e9
  3. Why is search bar not accepting text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is search bar not accepting text?: Search bar and touch keyboard is not accepting text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-search-bar-not-accepting-text/4d91ad28-26b8-4436-b30a-4bb817f424e9
  4. Why is search bar not accepting text?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why is search bar not accepting text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is search bar not accepting text?: Windows 10 search bar not accepting text. Also, touch keyboard not accepting text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-search-bar-not-accepting-text/baa2fcff-e24b-4b8a-86e5-a8046f35546e
  6. why is search bar not accepting text?

why is search bar not accepting text?: Windows 10 search bar not accepting text. Also, touch keyboard not accepting text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-search-bar-not-accepting-text/baa2fcff-e24b-4b8a-86e5-a8046f35546e
  7. Remove WordPad from computer and Search Bar

in Cortana
    Remove WordPad from computer and Search Bar: I already uninstall the WORDPAD from my PC but I can still see it from my search bar and when I type word it only shows WORDPAD instead of MICROSOFT WORD. Is there a way to remove this WORDPAD not just in computer but also in the search bar, This happens after I reset my PC...
  8. Remove WordPad from computer and Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove WordPad from computer and Search Bar: I already uninstall the WORDPAD from my PC but I can still see it from my search bar and when I type word it only shows WORDPAD instead of MICROSOFT WORD. Is there a way to remove this WORDPAD not just in computer but also in the search bar, This happens after I reset my PC...
  9. Remove WordPad from computer and Search Bar

10. Keyboard types in Chinese in browser search bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard types in Chinese in browser search bars: Hello,I bought a Windows 10 Laptop in China, and installed English Language Windows on it. I have set up the Keyboard to use English UK, and removed the Chinese language keyboard in settings. The keyboard types in English in everything except the search bars in the wndows...