Windows 10: remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

Discus and support remove clock from lock screen in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DotLogsdon, Nov 4, 2021.

1. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you.

:)

DotLogsdon, Nov 4, 2021
  2. sackboy97 Win User

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working.

sackboy97, Nov 4, 2021
  3. rpr.nospam, Nov 4, 2021
  4. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

remove clock from lock screen in windows 11 [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

1. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11 - Similar Threads - remove clock lock

2. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  3. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  4. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

6. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...
  7. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...
  8. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove clock from lock screen in windows 11: How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-clock-from-lock-screen-in-windows-11/bc628392-0c9e-4264-a130-f466f7268ea1
  9. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-to-remove-date-and-clock-from-lock-screen-of/3db49a8f-b169-47d6-93a6-6d6b51af3cfe
  10. Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Clock from Lock Screen?: Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working. 10113

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 lock screen remove clock