Windows 10: Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Discus and support Remove Clock from Lock Screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sackboy97, Jul 29, 2015.

1. sackboy97 Win User

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working.

:)

sackboy97, Jul 29, 2015
  2. marinsuv Win User

Pc locking

You know when you make a guest account you need to insert when the pc will be locked mine is locking at 10 o clock at night and after i need my parrents to add time from their email how to remove that locking please.

marinsuv, Jul 29, 2015
  3. How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

anyway of removing the date and time from it? it only messes up the custom backgrounds I've made. and this wouldn't the first regedit I've done.

OP - windows 10 lock screen clock and date

scottmiller119, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

1. Remove Clock from Lock Screen? - Similar Threads - Remove Clock Lock

2. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  3. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  4. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

6. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...
  7. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...
  8. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove clock from lock screen in windows 11: How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-clock-from-lock-screen-in-windows-11/bc628392-0c9e-4264-a130-f466f7268ea1
  9. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

remove clock from lock screen in windows 11: How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-clock-from-lock-screen-in-windows-11/bc628392-0c9e-4264-a130-f466f7268ea1
  10. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-to-remove-date-and-clock-from-lock-screen-of/3db49a8f-b169-47d6-93a6-6d6b51af3cfe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove clock and date from windows lock screen

2. remove clock from windows lock screen