Windows 10: remove CNN from Microsoft news

Discus and support remove CNN from Microsoft news in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CNN continues to come up on my Microsoft news, even after I try and hide the publisher. Is there a way to permanently delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CameronSeeger, Jun 11, 2021.

1. remove CNN from Microsoft news

CNN continues to come up on my Microsoft news, even after I try and hide the publisher. Is there a way to permanently delete it?

:)

CameronSeeger, Jun 11, 2021
  2. vinceoo Win User

CNN App Opens and Then Closes

This app has been broken for weeks. Microsoft (since its in the phone store) should step in here. Get cnn to fix it, add some commentary on the problem, or remove from phone store. It makes WP8 look bad. This is a featured app and a good one.

vinceoo, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Cnn App no longer available

Thank you for your reply. I ran the troubleshooter and the response was that the Windows Store cache may be damaged. It then ran Reset and open windows store, then I received the response that it had not been fixed. The report is attached.

In the meantime, I was talking to Dell, and they suggested I uninstall the CNN, and then reinstall from the Play Store, however I could not find the same version of CNN, so I downloaded Simple CNN Newreader - I do not like it as much as the original, and
    still it does not show up with all the stories listed on the link of notifications in the lower right hand corner. Thank you for your help and I look forward to your response.

GaeLinfoot, Jun 11, 2021
  4. remove CNN from Microsoft news

CNN App Opens and Then Closes

Of late, the CNN app opens but closes after selecting the news story I wish to read. This is occurring on my phone as well as my wife's. We have tried rebooting and also reinstalling the CNN app but the behavior is still noted. We both use the Nokia
    822 and don't see this issue with other apps at the present time. Since CNN is my favorite news app, I would love to get this remedied. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Da Hokester, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

remove CNN from Microsoft news

1. remove CNN from Microsoft news - Similar Threads - remove CNN Microsoft

2. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start on Childs PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start on Childs PC: How do I disable the News Feed on my childs PC? She is far too young to be getting fed stories about sexual assaults, slaughter in Gaza and child molestors. I cannot believe Microsoft is feeding these to a Child's Microsoft account!!Windows 10...
  3. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start on Childs PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start on Childs PC: How do I disable the News Feed on my childs PC? She is far too young to be getting fed stories about sexual assaults, slaughter in Gaza and child molestors. I cannot believe Microsoft is feeding these to a Child's Microsoft account!!Windows 10...
  4. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  5. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  6. remove news from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove news from taskbar: how to remove news from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-news-from-taskbar/752cded2-6465-47cc-bff1-99b0517ab77e
  7. remove news from taskbar

remove news from taskbar: how to remove news from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-news-from-taskbar/752cded2-6465-47cc-bff1-99b0517ab77e
  8. remove news from taskbar

9. Is news and interests archiving the entire database of CNN or what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is news and interests archiving the entire database of CNN or what?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theinteluserwhocould [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/w971dv/is_news_and_interests_archiving_the_entire/
  10. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc