Windows 10: Remove cortana from start menu

Discus and support Remove cortana from start menu in Cortana to solve the problem; Seeking for assist on removing cortana from start menu. Tried the method below 1) using registry set 0 value on “AllowCortana” to disable. 2)... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JQ_8686, Jul 6, 2019.

1. JQ_8686 Win User

Remove cortana from start menu

Seeking for assist on removing cortana from start menu.

Tried the method below

1) using registry set 0 value on “AllowCortana” to disable.

2) On desktop, right click to hide cortana

None of the above, work to remove cortana from start menu.

please assist.

:)

JQ_8686, Jul 6, 2019

2. Start menu and Cortana not working

Hi Philip,

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Pro -- No Start Menu/Page, No Cortana (after update?)

Hello Christine,

Apologize for the delay in response.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with?

• Are you facing issues with Start menu and Cortana?

• Did you try creating a new user account?
    If you are facing issues with Start menu and Cortana, suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below article and check if it helps.

Refer to the below Link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Reply us back with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove cortana from start menu - Similar Threads - Remove cortana start

2. Removing spam from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing spam from Start Menu: What do I have to do to remove the spam from the Start Menu. I keep asking and it keeps not being an option.And if it can't be done. show me in the code why or else you all are being lazy and not giving me the answers....
  3. Removing spam from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing spam from Start Menu: What do I have to do to remove the spam from the Start Menu. I keep asking and it keeps not being an option.And if it can't be done. show me in the code why or else you all are being lazy and not giving me the answers....
  4. Remove folder from start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove folder from start menu: I want to remove the applications from the folder. I want them to appear in alphabetical order without being in folder. IT something hard to find an application when it's located in these folder. For example: I want to open windows PowerShell from start menu and I start...
  5. Remove folder from start menu

Remove folder from start menu: I want to remove the applications from the folder. I want them to appear in alphabetical order without being in folder. IT something hard to find an application when it's located in these folder. For example: I want to open windows PowerShell from start menu and I start...
  6. start menu and cortana

in Cortana
    start menu and cortana: start menu and cortana do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-cortana/af6eb818-795d-4653-9bb3-28c3706de982
  7. Cortana Missing From Start Menu

Cortana Missing From Start Menu: Hello, I have tried everything! For some reason, Cortana is not on my start menu or one of my pinned tiles. Not sure how to get it back on there. Therefore Cortana's search bar is also missing, which was super convenient for me. Can someone please tell me how to pin...
  8. Removing apps from the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing apps from the Start Menu: There are a number of Apps on my Start Menu that I cannot use. I would like to remove them from the start menu to reduce clutter. I was able to remove OneDrive but none of the others, I'm not asking how to uninstall them because I know Microsoft would NEVER allow that....
  9. How to unpin Cortana from Start Menu?

How to unpin Cortana from Start Menu?: i've searched everywhere, and even uninstalled Cortana from Windows Features.. it's no longer running.. but i can't figure out how to unpin it from the Start Menu. Anyone know how to unpin Cortana? Thanks FYI: if anyone is interested in removing hidden Windows...
  10. No Start Menu? No Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Start Menu? No Cortana?: Everything was working ABSOLUTELY AWESOMELY with build 10041. As of 7:00 p.m. central time 3/22/2014. Now, I log into my computer this morning and nothing Start is just not working. I can't get into settings (any way that I know) to revert back. Can someone please assist in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove cortana from start menu windows 10

2. cortana tile missing start menu

3. Hide Cortana App Start Menu

4. how to unpin cortana from the start menu,
  5. cant remove cortana task bar