Windows 10: remove/delet old acct

Discus and support remove/delet old acct in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; remove old acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedelet-old-acct/7a7e5b64-eeba-409d-9ba9-c8b6bf66759c" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DEWITTjennings, Sep 26, 2019.

1. remove/delet old acct

remove old acct

:)

DEWITTjennings, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Sep 26, 2019
  3. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

remove/delet old acct

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

remove/delet old acct

1. remove/delet old acct - Similar Threads - remove delet old

2. how to delete or remove old files from new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete or remove old files from new computer: my old computer quit working got me a new one ......when i setup new computer i have made the mistake transfering files from my old computer on to new computer like to remove or delete them from new computer tried to reset new computer to factory setting did not work computer...
  3. old game acct. deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old game acct. deleted: I have now had 2 world of tanks blitz game acct. deleted after months of playing and the use of my credit card in a microsoft acct. for buying things in the game . One acct. had over 30,000.00 games played the second acct. had appx. 3000 games played. Now all this money from...
  4. Old email not removed even after deleting the account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email not removed even after deleting the account: I want to download itunes to my Acer laptop with Windows 10updated to latest version Windows security opens with a window with admininstrative account with an email which is old and i have deleted. It doesnt accept the password i have entered. I cant progress further and...
  5. Deleteing a Microsoft acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleteing a Microsoft acct: I had a Microsoft account with the same name as my old email address. I cancelled that email account when it was compromised. That left me unable to access the Microsoft account with the same name. Now I am unable to cancel the Microsoft account. can anyone help me?...
  6. removing a user acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing a user acct: I am giving my old laptop to a grandson. How do I remove my user acct and start one for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-user-acct/a032f121-b5ba-45d4-86e8-1e0b311416fd"
  7. Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled: I did search but wasn't successful, Microsoft acct shows computer that no longer exist, hd was formatted and cpu, memory used to build new computer. The old pc still populates on Microsoft devices, right click doesn't give any options thanks...
  8. Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct: Hi... I am trying to restore Windows 7 on my PC before the 30 day expiration, however, Windows 10 keeps insisting that I delete a user account that I have already deleted. When I go to 'Family and Other Users' in settings, there are none at all. Is there some leftover data...
  9. Deleting/Removing Old Homegroup Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting/Removing Old Homegroup Users: I recently had a mate over whom I added to my homegroup so I could copy over some files from my workstation to his laptop, lets call his laptop "Laptop1", he has since installed an SSD in his laptop and now shows up on the homegroup as a different user as we couldnt get him...
  10. MS Acct vs Local acct

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Acct vs Local acct: I see posts referencing local account and can't wrap my head around why users are opting for a local acct. *Huh I have several machines running on a home network, all with an MS account, and all log in without a password. What's not to like *Huh Why is a local...