Windows 10: Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

Discus and support Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Faqqeu, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Faqqeu Win User

Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

Hello,

I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list.

The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove it from Email & accounts.

Is there an other way to remove this account from Email & accounts?

thanks in advance.

:)

Faqqeu, Apr 12, 2021
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts [​IMG]

Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts [​IMG]

Michael87, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts - Similar Threads - Remove deleted mail

2. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  3. Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing main email account from Windows Mail 10.: I have an Outlook mail that I use prominently on Windows 10. My preference mail delivery software is Microsoft Outlook and I place my main account on it. The issue is that I cannot remove my main email from the Windows mail and now I have two delivery systems that is doubling...
  4. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  5. How to remove an account from MAIL?

How to remove an account from MAIL?: I have an outlook account which I treat as my Microsoft account and a gmail account for general uses. I wanted to use mail as an app that gives me all details about the outlook account. I don't really know why, I linked my gmail account to it too. Now my gmail account gets...
  6. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  7. How to remove account from email and app accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...
  8. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  9. Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Seit Wochen schreiben Sie mir, Sie hätten keine Berechtigung zum Abrufen von emails von obigem Konto? Diese email Adresse habe ich nie benutzt und bitte Sie daher, dieses Konto zu löschen, was mir leider unter "Einstellungen syncronisioeren" nicht gelungen ist. Also bitte...
  10. Can I remove but not delete MS email account from user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I remove but not delete MS email account from user account?: Hello. I've been using Windows 10 for weeks. Until today, it started up just fine by displaying my name and no email address. This is exactly how I want it to be. Today when Win 10 would not recognize a printer, in order to download an "app" to help with this, I was...