Windows 10: Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

Discus and support Remove Device From Microsoft Portal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dylan Rivas, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the admin on by computer. Microsoft 365 has been deleted from my computer so that is not what is causing it. There is no option to "disable device" and there is no option for "more" to expand on.

:)

Dylan Rivas, Dec 8, 2023
  2. AnkushDeb Win User

I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal

I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal without running any script on the end PC. The end PC is no more active but still showing in the ATP Portal. Need suggestion

AnkushDeb, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 8, 2023
  4. LukaJJX Win User

Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

1. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal - Similar Threads - Remove Device Microsoft

2. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  3. Removing Device From Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Device From Microsoft Account: At my old job I was signed into my Microsoft account on a work computer. I didn’t realize this until today when I was going through my devices on my account. I know people still working there can log into the computer and most likely see all my synced stuff. By removing this...
  4. Remove device from Microsoft accout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove device from Microsoft accout: Hi,I have a dead laptop and need to send it back to the manufacturer for replacement. But I have my Microsoft login on that laptop and one drive set up with some "offline available" documents as well. I want to make sure that no one can access my files if the laptop is...
  5. Remove device from Microsoft accout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove device from Microsoft accout: Hi,I have a dead laptop and need to send it back to the manufacturer for replacement. But I have my Microsoft login on that laptop and one drive set up with some "offline available" documents as well. I want to make sure that no one can access my files if the laptop is...
  6. I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal: I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal without running any script on the end PC. The end PC is no more active but still showing in the ATP Portal. Need suggestion...
  7. Removing device from Microsoft account

Removing device from Microsoft account: How does one remove a device from Microsoft accounts. I believe the help file is outdated and there is no way do do that this moment. Recently updated Win to 2004. This might be the problem. The live agent was clueless and he and I were looking at completely different things...
  8. Removing device from Microsoft account

Removing device from Microsoft account: I have two computers connected with my Microsoft account. Currently I want to remove one of them from the Microsoft account. I was wondering if I can remove it without any unpleasant consequences to the Windows activation? Thank you for the replay...
  9. regarding device portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding device portal: i cant enable device portal in developers mode on my pc.. it displays an error.. i tried going through links and resetting window insider.. but it wont work.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-device-portal/b7304661-2d0a-4948-bdf7-febe8087aa55
  10. remove "Mixed Reality Portal" from the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove "Mixed Reality Portal" from the start menu: how about a means to remove it from the start menu? So disappointed in microsofts implementation of the start menu and inability to sort/customize it. Even the ability to hide the icon without removing would be acceptable to me but noooooooo... 85172