Windows 10: Remove digital activation for Windows 10 Enterprise so I can activate as Windows 10 Pro...

Discus and support Remove digital activation for Windows 10 Enterprise so I can activate as Windows 10 Pro... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have a Dell Precision tower that shipped with Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Somehow it ended up being activated as Windows 10 Enterprise in our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by insilicoJV, May 13, 2022.

1. Remove digital activation for Windows 10 Enterprise so I can activate as Windows 10 Pro...

We have a Dell Precision tower that shipped with Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Somehow it ended up being activated as Windows 10 Enterprise in our Higher Ed environment. The computer must be running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations for instrument vendor support. I have the original product key. I tried all the recommended options to remove the existing digital license/product key or change the key but the Windows 10 Enterprise activation returns immediately. I'm assuming this will require some action by Microsoft but calling into the phone support routes to simple activation requests.* Anyon

:)

insilicoJV, May 13, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 13, 2022
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 13, 2022
  4. Laurijan Win User

Remove digital activation for Windows 10 Enterprise so I can activate as Windows 10 Pro...

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Remove digital activation for Windows 10 Enterprise so I can activate as Windows 10 Pro...

1. Remove digital activation for Windows 10 Enterprise so I can activate as Windows 10 Pro... - Similar Threads - Remove digital activation

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?: Hello. A few days ago I brought a new SSD & decided to make the switch from Windows 8.1 (Which I had been using on my old HDD) to a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. I used the media creation tool to create a bootable USB drive & installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro....
  8. Windows 10 pro activation with digital key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation with digital key.: So i recently upgraded my SSD and CPU in my old pc, when reinstalling windows it refused to activate windows, i tried calling support 3 times. every time i got some one that literally could barely understand. All i could understand from the last person is i needed to install...
  9. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating: Hi, I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store using my personal account and will then claim back the costs. The transaction...
  10. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...