Windows 10: Remove/Disable Edge Browser

Discus and support Remove/Disable Edge Browser in Cortana to solve the problem; Please click following link to know the steps to Disable/Remove Edge Browser. Remove Edge_Click Here... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ĀnishAhmed, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Remove/Disable Edge Browser

Please click following link to know the steps to Disable/Remove Edge Browser.

Remove Edge_Click Here

:)

ĀnishAhmed, Sep 20, 2019

2. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 20, 2019
  3. jbmatthew Win User
    How to remove/disable Windows Edge browser?

Hi

I am wanting to remove or at least disable edge browser in Windows 10. I will never use this web browser and so would like to get it out of the way.

Thanks for the helpRemove/Disable Edge Browser :)

jbmatthew, Sep 20, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Remove/Disable Edge Browser

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Remove/Disable Edge Browser

1. Remove/Disable Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Remove Disable Edge

2. Disable "Can't Update Microsoft Edge" Notification in Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Disable "Can't Update Microsoft Edge" Notification in Edge Browser: I am using Edge on a TV as a display for an offline server in full screen mode.After booting up the PC that is connected to the TV I load Edge and navigate to the local web page for my personal display.After about 20-30mins a notification/popup appears in the top right of the...
  3. Disable "Can't Update Microsoft Edge" Notification in Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "Can't Update Microsoft Edge" Notification in Edge Browser: I am using Edge on a TV as a display for an offline server in full screen mode.After booting up the PC that is connected to the TV I load Edge and navigate to the local web page for my personal display.After about 20-30mins a notification/popup appears in the top right of the...
  4. Disable "Can't Update Microsoft Edge" Notification in Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable Edge or permanently remove it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Edge or permanently remove it.: Hello. The new Edge was installed on my machine. I didn't ask for it. I don't want it. It even did put an icon on my taskbart. I consider that very obtrusive. MS has put some great effort to discourage this, which only fuels my desire to get rid of it. What's the best way...
  6. Disable Microsft Edge InPrivate browser in Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Microsft Edge InPrivate browser in Kiosk Mode: Hello there, I recently got tasked to set up a Kiosk on a windows 10 Enterprise machine. I create the Kiosk, select Microsoft Edge as a "Public Browser" and everything works great, but unfortunately Edge runs "InPrivate" mode and whenever I try to "Click to go back" I get...
  7. F1 hotkey remove for edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    F1 hotkey remove for edge browser: Ive been trying to remove the F1 hotkey to stop bringing up the edge browser, i try and hit escape on my laptop and i keep accidentally clicking F1, its really annoying 116452
  8. Remove DNS Unlocker from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Remove DNS Unlocker from Edge browser: I somehow managed to get an infection of DNS Unlocker on my laptop. Using various products (Malware bytes McAfee etc) I have managed to eradicate it from most places (Firefox now clean etc.) but it is still, obstinately and persistently present in the Windows 10 Edge browser....
  9. How do I totally disable Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I totally disable Edge browser?: I thought I had disabled this browser when I setup my new Windows 10 OS upgrade. But every time I use Ccleaner I get a message that it is running and do I want to close it. So how can I get rid of this problem? 44609
  10. How to remove/disable Windows Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove/disable Windows Edge browser?: Hi I am wanting to remove or at least disable edge browser in Windows 10. I will never use this web browser and so would like to get it out of the way. Thanks for the help*Smile 15999