Windows 10: Remove Dts custom ?

Discus and support Remove Dts custom ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a motherboard from Tuf gaming and when I installed the last drivers from it, the app DTS costum was added. I've heard that it has something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tobination123, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Remove Dts custom ?

Hi, I have a motherboard from Tuf gaming and when I installed the last drivers from it, the app DTS costum was added. I've heard that it has something to do with the sound of the headphones. Now my question is, can I uninstall DTS costum without losing the sou d and without having to worry about it? Someone even told me that if you uninstall it, you won't have sound with headphones anymore.

:)

Tobination123, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2020
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 26, 2020
  4. felipaopl Win User

Remove Dts custom ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Remove Dts custom ?

1. Remove Dts custom ? - Similar Threads - Remove Dts custom

2. DTS Audio Control Panel - Custom Styles ändern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Audio Control Panel - Custom Styles ändern: Hallo Community,ich habe in DTS Audio Control Panel "Custom Styles" abgespeichert.Diese möchte ich wieder löschen aus der Drop-Down-Liste entfernen.Wie kann ich also die von mir erstellten "Custom Styles" wieder löschen?Ein Zurücksetzen auf Standard hat keine Wirkung...
  3. DTS Audio Control Panel - Custom Styles ändern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Audio Control Panel - Custom Styles ändern: Hallo Community,ich habe in DTS Audio Control Panel "Custom Styles" abgespeichert.Diese möchte ich wieder löschen aus der Drop-Down-Liste entfernen.Wie kann ich also die von mir erstellten "Custom Styles" wieder löschen?Ein Zurücksetzen auf Standard hat keine Wirkung...
  4. DTS Audio Control Panel - Custom Styles ändern

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. DTS ULTRA

DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  6. Remove custom theme with cmd?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove custom theme with cmd?: Hey a custom theme i installed is messing up my system. Im on an older version of windows 10 so im unable to start windows in safe mode. I cant access the os cause its glitching. Only thing i have access to is command prompt. So is there any way of reverting to default theme...
  7. DTS Headphone:X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Headphone:X: Hello, So I started having a problem with DTS Headphone:X just today after having used it for more than 2 years. I'm gonna get straight to it. Today I was using the DTS software and noticed that there was this scratchy noise that was coming out as long as there was sound....
  8. DTS support

DTS support: Can I have an official answer about the Microsoft "Movies & TV" app, Microsoft only changed the app's icon so far during the last 5 years but the MKV audio issue still on the bottom of the list. I made some research and I think Microsoft cannot implement audio support because...
  9. Dts and realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dts and realtek: Hi Microsoft I want to say why you give us updates if drivers dI'd not work properly I am happy with previous window 10 After update I cant use dts headphone x and realtek audio console if I need to use dts the realtek didnt work if I need to use realtek then dts did work...
  10. Removal of custom default app

Removal of custom default app: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.535). It seems that I can no longer select an arbitrary executable to open a specific file type. For example, I have the portable version of the photo viewing app IrfanView on my hard disk, but there appears to be no way to make it my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dts custom program