Windows 10: Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen.

Discus and support Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I there anyway to remove the Ease of access on the Lock and Sign-in Screen please? 152271 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul Black, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen.

I there anyway to remove the Ease of access on the Lock and Sign-in Screen please?

:)

Paul Black, Mar 15, 2020
  2. scottrh1 Win User

Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

Correct, but as the thread title suggests, it is for folk who don't need security & wish to remove the lock-screen and sign-in page in order to access the desk-top immediately.

scottrh1, Mar 15, 2020
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen.

how to remove Ease of ACCESS BUTTON FROM LOCK SCREEN

Hi

i want to disable the ease of access button in the lock screen. i found a solution online for windows 8 but it didn't work for windows 10.

i have copied the procedure i found for windows 8. can you help me for windows 10.?

• Navigate to C:\Windows\System32
    • Find UTILMAN.EXE
    • Right Click, then Properties
    • Security, Advanced, Permissions (Continue)
    • Change the owner at the top from "TrustedInstaller" to "Administrators" (ensure you have and Administrator account)
    • Add a permission, and then click Select a "Principal"
    • Type in "Everyone", Check Names, then OK
    • Change type to "Deny" and "Full Control"
    • Click OK, then Log Out.

mockingbird_kc, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen.

1. Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen. - Similar Threads - Remove ease access

2. Ease of access narrator screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  3. Ease of access narrator screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  4. Removing Ease of Access button on login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Ease of Access button on login screen Windows 10: For some reason it is no longer possible to remove the ease of access button on the login screen with the recommended registry edit.We were using the registry edit:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Embedded\EmbeddedLogon with BrandingNeutral value...
  5. How to reset Ease of Access button on lock screen to original settings?

How to reset Ease of Access button on lock screen to original settings?: Hi,I've had an issue where I couldn't sign in. For some reason windows would state that PIN doesn't work and wouldn't give me a different method to login so I replaced the utilman.exe with CMD. I have copied it to a different file name maybe it was utilman.exe.bak or...
  6. ease of access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  7. ease of access

ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  8. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ease of access: I used the keyboard in ease of access, now i cant get my wireless keyboard to work. I have turned the other one to off but that didnt work. Is there help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/3b73ba02-9d91-4cb4-9761-8d3f10da2e5e
  9. ease of access

ease of access: wie kann ich ease of access wieder zurücksetzen???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/c0e3b2e4-b7b1-4da0-8957-fd271c57abda
  10. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Support
    Ease of access: Are there any registry keys that would completely disable this? I've just had to do a hard reset, because that stupid "press shift x times" thing completely locked my keyboard when I was playing a game. 117321