Windows 10: remove easy package tracker

Discus and support remove easy package tracker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was given a tracking number and accidentally used Easy Package Tracker instead of Fedex and now I'm getting popups, but can't find Easy Package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteamboatStorage, Jul 15, 2020.

1. remove easy package tracker

I was given a tracking number and accidentally used Easy Package Tracker instead of Fedex and now I'm getting popups, but can't find Easy Package Tracker in my Uninstall programs options

:)

SteamboatStorage, Jul 15, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Announcing the Unity Package Tracker

oh i misunderstood then. what's a package tracker?

W1zzard, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Logos Win User

http://rpmfind.unity-linux.org/
    seems to cover several distro repositories storing rpm packages...
    (it's just the beginning, so only pclos and Mandriva atm)

Logos, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Logos Win User

remove easy package tracker

I hope different and more user friendly *Wink remove easy package tracker ;)

Logos, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

remove easy package tracker

1. remove easy package tracker - Similar Threads - remove easy package

2. cancel my package tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel my package tracker: I need a very easy way to cancel the PackageFinderNow on my computer - I do not want it.Please help. ThanksTimothy *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-package-tracker/d7696626-df47-43af-b106-c08c30ef2951
  3. cancel my package tracker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancel my package tracker: I need a very easy way to cancel the PackageFinderNow on my computer - I do not want it.Please help. ThanksTimothy *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-package-tracker/d7696626-df47-43af-b106-c08c30ef2951
  4. Tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  5. Tracker

Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  6. Remove an advertised package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove an advertised package: I advertised a package using "msiexec /j "install.msi" on Windows 10 machine.Now I am not able to install the advertised package from Add or Remove program.Moreover, I am not able to remove the advertised package.Where do I see the advertised package on Windows 10?How do I...
  7. Remove an advertised package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an advertised package: I advertised a package using "msiexec /j "install.msi" on Windows 10 machine.Now I am not able to install the advertised package from Add or Remove program.Moreover, I am not able to remove the advertised package.Where do I see the advertised package on Windows 10?How do I...
  8. Remove an advertised package

9. Supremo.exe Not Easy To Remove

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Supremo.exe Not Easy To Remove: The file can be located just about anywhere. Once removed - it has come back. I am suspicious that the phone from a ghost number activates the file. Spectrum says this is impossible. But the hackers have remote access after the call, and not before. The best way to find and...
  10. spending tracker

spending tracker: I try to upgrade and it puts UK in the country, I can't change it and doesn't accept zip code. Also will the my iphone app connect with the PC version? Ed Brown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spending-tracker/05441b2c-9116-43c6-bf60-58d429689a56