Windows 10: Remove email address from Windows

Discus and support Remove email address from Windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I am under Windows 10 V. 1903. I am on a local account, in this case the Administrator account and I connected once (unfortunately) with my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by R. Daneel, May 30, 2019.

1. R. Daneel Win User

Remove email address from Windows

Hello
    I am under Windows 10 V. 1903.
    I am on a local account, in this case the Administrator account and I connected once (unfortunately) with my outlook.com email on the Windows store.
    Since this blunder, my Outlook address appears associated with the Administrator account in Settings ---> Accounts ---> Emails and accounts, and I can not delete it.
    This address does not appear anywhere in the registry, at least in clear and I can not disable the function that allows applications to connect with this address.
    I do not have the Delete option on this Administrator account and I do not know how to delete this address.
    Again: It's a local account, not a Microsoft account.

Allready done :

sfc /scannow

dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

I dont have the remove option like the secont capture.

Remove email address from Windows 94e47b7f-f0d4-4c48-9247-42c68afa38e2?upload=true.png

like this one :

Remove email address from Windows d1593603-6eb5-445f-a86d-04f1fc5a163a?upload=true.png

:)

R. Daneel, May 30, 2019

2. How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, May 30, 2019
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, May 30, 2019
  4. Remove email address from Windows

Nokia Messaging - Removing cached email addresses

Hi, I have a small issue with Nokia Messaging Email on my E71. When I compose a new email and start to type a name, it brings up a list of previously used email addresses.

The problem I have is that the one at the top of the list when I spell a particular persons name is an incorrect address. Below this one are two valid addresses. If I am not very careful then I can select the incorrect address at the top of the list as
    this is the default selected result. Once the address is selected then there is not an easy way to immediately see that you have selected the wrong address as the "to" field holds the alias or "freindly" name rather than the full email address. This friendly
    name is the same for both the good and the bad email address.

e.g. I type "fred"

I get

Bad>>>Fred Flintstone <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

All valid>>>Fred Flintstone <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

Alfred Bloggs <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

John Frederick <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

I need a way to remove unwanted cached addresses from this list but I can't see a way. These addreses are not related to my contacts on the phone and I have tried clearing the browser cache

Cheers,

Paul

smipx013---01, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Remove email address from Windows

1. Remove email address from Windows - Similar Threads - Remove email address

2. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  3. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  4. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello,I've received a couple of Security Alert from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and saying that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account lo***** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ask me to recover account. The problem is, the email...
  5. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello,I've received a couple of Security Alert from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and saying that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account lo***** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ask me to recover account. The problem is, the email...
  6. Is the email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** legit?: I received a survey for windows from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** .I want to know if it's legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-email-from-legit/bc7213a0-4592-4c67-8cdf-110d1d34e724
  7. Ransomware from email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

Ransomware from email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Has anyone seen emails from this address? Saying they hacked my hotmail and have been tracking my usage? Installed a trojan virus on my driver that can't be detected by anitvirus software. Wants bitcoin payment to delete the virus....
  8. Email from " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** "

Email from " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ": Hi,I received a mail from the abovementioned address with no subject. I am quoting the message below." 1 You can meet with anyone in a 1:1 call and speak up to 24 hours for free. For a group call more than two people, you can meet with up to 100 participants and...
  9. Remove email address from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove email address from Windows 10: Good morning, I have an old college email address that has been remotely deactivated. Meaning there is no email address or password to login to. I am getting the "account problem" message every time I boot up. I cannot remove it the traditional way, so can someone...
  10. email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hi, I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wanted to know if this is a legitimate microsoft email. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-from/ac0e0d24-3bdd-473a-948f-77c75c7984c4