Windows 10: Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?

Discus and support Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [img] How do I remove these? I mainly want to remove the hotmail address. I tried deleting it from netplwiz and rebooting, but it still shows up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maidvelia, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Maidvelia Win User

Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?

Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu? [​IMG]

How do I remove these? I mainly want to remove the hotmail address. I tried deleting it from netplwiz and rebooting, but it still shows up.

I no longer use that email and I want it deleted from that context menu.

:)

Maidvelia, Aug 24, 2017
  2. Mary L59 Win User

How to send email to multiple contacts in Windows 10 mail?

We know that already. That's annoying for large groups of people. Thank you anyway.

Mary L59, Aug 24, 2017
  3. stopcode on win 10

My link was sent by Dropbox (file sharing as you requested) to published email:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

I checked and it hasn't been opened yet. Maybe it was sent to spam files.

doubleyou63, Aug 24, 2017
  4. Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?

Josey Wales, Aug 24, 2017
  5. Maidvelia Win User
    That did not work. I decided to search for the email addresses in RegEdit and I found this key:

Computer\HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities\

All of the emails in the image I posted were listed. I deleted the key for the email I wanted to delete and it went away.

Maidvelia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?

1. Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu? - Similar Threads - Remove Email Addresses

2. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello,I've received a couple of Security Alert from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and saying that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account lo***** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ask me to recover account. The problem is, the email...
  3. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello,I've received a couple of Security Alert from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and saying that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account lo***** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ask me to recover account. The problem is, the email...
  4. Email from " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** "

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ": Hi,I received a mail from the abovementioned address with no subject. I am quoting the message below." 1 You can meet with anyone in a 1:1 call and speak up to 24 hours for free. For a group call more than two people, you can meet with up to 100 participants and...
  5. email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hi, I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wanted to know if this is a legitimate microsoft email. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-from/ac0e0d24-3bdd-473a-948f-77c75c7984c4
  6. Errant email address in Windows Explorer context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errant email address in Windows Explorer context menu: I've attached a screenshot of the problem I'm describing. When I right-click a file in Windows Explorer, then click the "Share" option, this box appears with this shaded-out email address. I need to make that email address go away. It's an address that's been previously...
  7. Remove email address from Windows

Remove email address from Windows: Hello I am under Windows 10 V. 1903. I am on a local account, in this case the Administrator account and I connected once (unfortunately) with my outlook.com email on the Windows store. Since this blunder, my Outlook address appears associated with the Administrator account...
  8. Remove from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  9. Homegroup missing from Share With context menu.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup missing from Share With context menu.: I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro and joined my Homegroup. When I right click a folder and choose Share With from the context menu the only option is Advanced Sharing. What must I do to be able to share a folder with the Homegroup? Thanks. 21634
  10. Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can directly share files using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana...