Windows 10: Remove Email Associated with this laptop

Discus and support Remove Email Associated with this laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change what microsoft account is on my laptop? Currently I sign in with a personal email address, but need to change it to a work email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DawnDZ, Sep 21, 2020.

1. DawnDZ Win User

Remove Email Associated with this laptop

How do I change what microsoft account is on my laptop? Currently I sign in with a personal email address, but need to change it to a work email address, an unassociate the personal email address with the laptop entirely.

:)

DawnDZ, Sep 21, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

eml :

Remove Email Associated with this laptop [​IMG]

There is no MailTo protocol listed

Remove Email Associated with this laptop [​IMG]

davidhk, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Remove personal Microsoft account and only use Office 365 & associated email

Hi,

To remove your Microsoft account without restoring your computer, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts and select Your email and accounts.
    • Click on the account that you want to remove.
    • Click Delete account and data confirmation.

If you will delete the account and it's data, you will be unable to use the data and the files associated to the same account.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 21, 2020
  4. maggs50 Win User

How to remove my Microsoft account and associated email from my laptop

original Title: Microsoft account and email

Can anyone tell me how to remove my Microsoft account and associated email from my laptop as I need to return it to the store. My email shows automatically when I click on email.

Thanks

maggs50, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove Email Associated with this laptop - Similar Threads - Remove Email Associated

2. Remove an email associated with my MS account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an email associated with my MS account.: Somehow, in the distant past, both my wife's primary email address and my email address got associated with a single MS account. We would like to remove my wife's email from the MS account, but I can't find how to do it. When I am in my MS account profile...
  3. Remove an email associated with my MS account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an email associated with my MS account.: Somehow, in the distant past, both my wife's primary email address and my email address got associated with a single MS account. We would like to remove my wife's email from the MS account, but I can't find how to do it. When I am in my MS account profile...
  4. youcam10/email not associated

youcam10/email not associated: I installed New youcam10 onto windows11 and recorded a short message.But to send that message to an email.It states this message:There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.Please install an email program....
  5. Email Address Association

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Email Address Association: I just built my own pc. Its been awhile since I have done such a thing, and it seems like things have changed a bit. I am migrating from an older all in one PC terribly outdated and slow IT also has windows 10 installed but I no longer know the activation key, so I bought a...
  6. Email Address Association

Email Address Association: I just built my own pc. Its been awhile since I have done such a thing, and it seems like things have changed a bit. I am migrating from an older all in one PC terribly outdated and slow IT also has windows 10 installed but I no longer know the activation key, so I bought a...
  7. Email not associated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email not associated: Hello This is the first time I have been here so I apologise in advance. When I try to send a file from my desktop via email it tells me that "there is no email associated with this account" and I would be so grateful if someone could help me rectify this. I have a new...
  8. There is no Email Associated

in Browsers and Email
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  9. There is no Email Associated

in Windows 10 Support
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  10. No email associates ?

in Browsers and Email
    No email associates ?: Win 10 Home, 10586.318 Default browser : IE11 WLM 2012 I have been receiving this for a few weeks now. See screenshot at the end. Does anyone have a clue what is it about ? *** Other than the message, all my 2 email accounts are working as they should. *** I am...