Windows 10: remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar

Discus and support remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's the purpose of this empty bar on the left bottom corner of my screen? It's empty and it's just taking up space. I want to pin more apps on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by leon26WW, Mar 28, 2023.

1. leon26WW Win User

remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar

What's the purpose of this empty bar on the left bottom corner of my screen? It's empty and it's just taking up space. I want to pin more apps on my taskbar but I can't anymore because of this empty space that is taking up 1/4 of my taskbar and it's useless.

:)

leon26WW, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Scorz1 Win User

Tiny white space in taskbar [Windows 11]

I noticed this tiny white space in taskbar, is it a bug or it's mean to be here? I saw on other people and they don't have it.

How can i removed this?

remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar 06a92cb7-e7eb-4fb6-8d46-e6160398a12d?upload=true.png

Scorz1, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 28, 2023
  4. devilgas Win User

How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11

solved

Windows: Realign the Start button back to the left

With Windows 11, the Start button is centered in the taskbar, which may throw you off if you’ve been using Windows for years. Moving it back to the left is easy:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Choose Personalization and Taskbar.
    • Select Taskbar behaviors, then click Left under Taskbar alignment.

devilgas, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

1. remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar - Similar Threads - remove empty white

2. Windows 11 - windows don't maximize properly. empty space at the bottom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - windows don't maximize properly. empty space at the bottom: Windows 11 can't properly maximize windows, there is an empty space left between the task bar and a maximized window where you can see the desktop wallpaper. The issue fixes itself after restar, but always comes back after a while. Video of the issue:...
  3. Windows 11 - windows don't maximize properly. empty space at the bottom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - windows don't maximize properly. empty space at the bottom: Windows 11 can't properly maximize windows, there is an empty space left between the task bar and a maximized window where you can see the desktop wallpaper. The issue fixes itself after restar, but always comes back after a while. Video of the issue:...
  4. remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove empty white space on the bottom left of Windows 11 taskbar: What's the purpose of this empty bar on the left bottom corner of my screen? It's empty and it's just taking up space. I want to pin more apps on my taskbar but I can't anymore because of this empty space that is taking up 1/4 of my taskbar and it's useless....
  5. Blank/empty space in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank/empty space in the taskbar: Hello, i have a problem with the empty space in the right side of taskbar screenshot on my new laptop, i cant remeber if it was from the beggining or it apeared as i was configuring it. When i reboot it, its fine for a second and then apears, i tried everything in task bar...
  6. Blank/empty space in the taskbar

Blank/empty space in the taskbar: Hello, i have a problem with the empty space in the right side of taskbar screenshot on my new laptop, i cant remeber if it was from the beggining or it apeared as i was configuring it. When i reboot it, its fine for a second and then apears, i tried everything in task bar...
  7. Tiny white space in taskbar [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny white space in taskbar [Windows 11]: I noticed this tiny white space in taskbar, is it a bug or it's mean to be here? I saw on other people and they don't have it.How can i removed this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-white-space-in-taskbar-windows-11/5dcec237-f8da-445a-9c04-0b88feb271d9
  8. Tiny white space in taskbar [Windows 11]

Tiny white space in taskbar [Windows 11]: I noticed this tiny white space in taskbar, is it a bug or it's mean to be here? I saw on other people and they don't have it.How can i removed this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-white-space-in-taskbar-windows-11/5dcec237-f8da-445a-9c04-0b88feb271d9
  9. Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon

Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon: Hello,For personal reasons, I'd rather not have the bottom-left corner of the screen display the current weather. I was able to hide this before the most recent update, but now I can't. I've tried removing the Weather widget - no dice. Is there any way to hide this?...
  10. Taskbar empty space

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar empty space: [ATTACH] I have an empty space between the last icon on the rightvolume an the date and time. If i try to turn on an icon from the taskbar list, the last one disappears. As you can see i have the network icon turned on but it`s not showing in the taskbar. If i turn the...