Windows 10: Remove everything and reinstall Windows Not Working

Discus and support Remove everything and reinstall Windows Not Working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I select "Remove everything and reinstall Windows", it is not deleting some Wallpapers I downloaded from Microsoft Store, but the folder for these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jacq52, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Jacq52 Win User

Remove everything and reinstall Windows Not Working

When I select "Remove everything and reinstall Windows", it is not deleting some Wallpapers I downloaded from Microsoft Store, but the folder for these Wallpapers are nowhere to be found except as my background. Am I missing something here, in doing a "Reset PC"? I am using Windows 10.

:)

Jacq52, Jan 29, 2021
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Jan 29, 2021
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Remove everything and reinstall Windows Not Working - Similar Threads - Remove everything reinstall

2. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  3. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  4. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Will "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" delete d: drive data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" delete d: drive data?: I have my documents, downloads, pictures, etc locations set up in d: drive. If I "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" from Settings>Update and Recovery, will it remove the data in d:? If the answer is yes, what if I change those folder locations back to c: before...
  6. Restore/Remove Everything

Restore/Remove Everything: Restore/Remove Everything doesn't work. I go through the process, taking some minutes to run, and end with a message that says windows was unable to perform the function. I've removed things like anti-viurs and other things that I though might be blocking the process, but...
  7. rebooting with remove everything

rebooting with remove everything: I'm planning to reboot my laptop, so does (remove everything) resets my C drive or all the drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rebooting-with-remove-everything/c4719a66-13d1-495a-bf19-cb92f9c9f967
  8. Removal of everything Logitech

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of everything Logitech: I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. When I check Settings/Apps/Apps & Features, there is no listing for anything Logitech. The same goes...
  9. Removal of everything Logitech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of everything Logitech: I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. When I check Settings/Apps/Apps & Features, there is no listing for anything Logitech. But if I open...
  10. Reset and remove everything

Reset and remove everything: Hello my friends. I reset windows 10 and chose remove everything yesterday. And i have a question.has All virus and connection history of my pc been deleted?...