Windows 10: remove fake number from my taskbar

Discus and support remove fake number from my taskbar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; remove fake number from taskbar... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by remove fake number from, Aug 19, 2019.

1. remove fake number from my taskbar

remove fake number from taskbar

:)

remove fake number from, Aug 19, 2019

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2019
  4. remove fake number from my taskbar

Removing "Store" from the windows taskbar and Start Menu.

Hi Folks,

I have Windows 10 Pro installed on a number of machines. On one machine I can't remove the "Store" from either the Start Menu or the Taskbar. On other machines this is a simple right-click and Unpin (taskbar) or right-click, More, Don't show on this list.

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Shane

Shane Devenshire, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

remove fake number from my taskbar

1. remove fake number from my taskbar - Similar Threads - remove fake number

2. fake support numbers .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fake support numbers .: If they have already scammed you what do you do Is there a way of getting your money back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-support-numbers/9293d058-8e4b-45b6-ad7b-0b905e71f030
  3. Fake Support Telephone Number

Fake Support Telephone Number: Just got a window and message telling me my computer is locked up. To unlock, I should call 888-344-7409. Is this legitimate? What should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-telephone-number/04e02679-ab5f-4c63-bea2-71055bb6f91e
  4. fake support numbers

fake support numbers: Is 888 481 0279 a Microsoft support number or is it fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-numbers/cca20e0b-f52d-4bbb-983c-f65832c19d72
  5. REMOVING A NAME AND NUMBER FROM TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVING A NAME AND NUMBER FROM TASKBAR: How to remove a companies phone number from task bar? It's next to the "People" icon on the taskbar. The GEEK scam guy put his name on my taskbar. I want to remove it, but the right click has no effect on his name and number. Suggestions?...
  6. suspect fake support number/scammer

suspect fake support number/scammer: I received an email from "On Line Store"<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> they indicated I ordered a microsoft surface book 3 for $1600 that was being shipped to an address in Cupertino CA I did not order the item The "windows support" number for billing...
  7. Real or Fake Phone Numbers

Real or Fake Phone Numbers: 800-xxx-xxxx and 888-xxx-xxxx . Atre they actual Microsoft Phone Numbers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-or-fake-phone-numbers/2ae91236-3273-4de6-a985-e4e89839afe0
  8. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove fake news from my news feed?: I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top...
  9. 800 642 7676 is a fake Microsoft number

800 642 7676 is a fake Microsoft number: 800 642 7676 is a fake Microsoft number. I noticed this forum is filled with Indian scammers pretending to be Microsoft employees who may say that 800 642 7676 is a real Microsoft number, when in fact it is not. Microsoft is a multi billion dollar company. They will never...
  10. Fake AdwCleaner: with removal instructions

Fake AdwCleaner: with removal instructions: Scammers Are Using a Fake Version of AdwCleaner to Trick People Lowell Heddings 11 Feb 2015 The latest trend in the awful Windows ecosystem is pretty ridiculous — scammers have a fake version of the reputable AdwCleaner tool, which is a real tool for Windows experts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove number from taskbar