Windows 10: Remove file

Discus and support Remove file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I received TEC Assistance via telephone. Allowed TEC to logon to my PC and my problem was resolved. Later I noticed a NRnR.exe on my desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillyS8, Apr 4, 2019.

1. BillyS8 Win User

Remove file

Recently I received TEC Assistance via telephone. Allowed TEC to logon to my PC and my problem was resolved.

Later I noticed a NRnR.exe on my desktop.
    What is this file and why is needed?

How to delete it if not needed.

Any and all assistance will be appreciated.

Billy

:)

BillyS8, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 4, 2019
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Apr 4, 2019
  4. corrywd Win User

Remove file

Cannot Remove File From File Explorers Recent Files List

I'm using Windows 10 and have always been able to remove files from the file explorer's recent files list. The file is listed as FileProvider and it is located in the ThisPC/downloads directory. Any other file is readily deleted from the list by the usual
    procedure. This file is not. Any suggestions?

THANKS

corrywd, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Remove file

1. Remove file - Similar Threads - Remove file

2. Remove Cache files from system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Cache files from system: Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from github portal but need to delete the same repository from windows cache. Please guide what is the process for deleting files from...
  3. Remove Cache files from system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Cache files from system: Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from github portal but need to delete the same repository from windows cache. Please guide what is the process for deleting files from...
  4. I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...: I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-donot-want-the-font-vijaya-and-vijayab-in-my/db1efe62-0ff7-4e3f-af54-d11fd9770286
  5. I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...

I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my...: I donot want the font Vijaya and VijayaB in my system. How to remove the .ttf file from my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-donot-want-the-font-vijaya-and-vijayab-in-my/db1efe62-0ff7-4e3f-af54-d11fd9770286
  6. how to remove a user but keep file tracking data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove a user but keep file tracking data: I would like to remove an employee but keep document tracking assigned to the employee in SharePoint for regulatory purposes. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Also, for departments with shared emails and drives, do you set up a group or use email aliases?Thank you in...
  7. how to remove a user but keep file tracking data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a user but keep file tracking data: I would like to remove an employee but keep document tracking assigned to the employee in SharePoint for regulatory purposes. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Also, for departments with shared emails and drives, do you set up a group or use email aliases?Thank you in...
  8. how to remove a user but keep file tracking data

9. Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file: I though it´s perfectly OK to move .odt files WITH RELATIVE HYPERLINKS refering to other .odt files to another folder within OneDrive or within my USB Drive not across OneDrive + USB Drive without breaking the hyperlinks. It´s apparently no the case. I am not about moving...
  10. Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file

Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file: I though it´s perfectly OK to move .odt files WITH RELATIVE HYPERLINKS refering to other .odt files to another folder within OneDrive or within my USB Drive not across OneDrive + USB Drive without breaking the hyperlinks. It´s apparently no the case. I am not about moving...