Windows 10: Remove file

Discus and support Remove file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I received TEC Assistance via telephone. Allowed TEC to logon to my PC and my problem was resolved. Later I noticed a NRnR.exe on my desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillyS8, Apr 4, 2019.

1. BillyS8 Win User

Remove file

Recently I received TEC Assistance via telephone. Allowed TEC to logon to my PC and my problem was resolved.

Later I noticed a NRnR.exe on my desktop.
    What is this file and why is needed?

How to delete it if not needed.

Any and all assistance will be appreciated.

Billy

:)

BillyS8, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 4, 2019
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Apr 4, 2019
  4. corrywd Win User

Remove file

Cannot Remove File From File Explorers Recent Files List

I'm using Windows 10 and have always been able to remove files from the file explorer's recent files list. The file is listed as FileProvider and it is located in the ThisPC/downloads directory. Any other file is readily deleted from the list by the usual
    procedure. This file is not. Any suggestions?

THANKS

corrywd, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Remove file

1. Remove file - Similar Threads - Remove file

2. Windows 10 Update Removing Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Update Removing Files?: I updated my PC a while back, after it finished "cleaning up", random files from my PC have been deleted, mainly items in%appdata% and %localappdata% It's starting to be extremely annoying and I'm not sure of the cause of this. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004. All...
  3. Looking for a disk cleaner software to remove leftover files from uninstalled software.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a disk cleaner software to remove leftover files from uninstalled software.: I’m running Win 10 LTSC 2019. Apart from uninstalling a few regular applications I’ve also recently uninstalled the Windows store after installing it through a method I found on github. This is Windows so as expected there are plenty of leftover files from uninstalled...
  4. How can I remove the Recipient Cache located in a specific .PST file?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I remove the Recipient Cache located in a specific .PST file?: Hello How can I remove the Recipient Cache that is located in a specific .PST file? Thanks J 164210
  5. how to restore a file removed from recycle bib

how to restore a file removed from recycle bib: I need to restore a excell spreadsheet moved to the recycle bin and deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-file-removed-from-recycle-bib/80dff220-6fcf-49c5-872e-e963db825082
  6. How to add or remove Security tab from File Explorer in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Security tab from File Explorer in Windows 10?: [ATTACH]The Security tab in File Properties helps to set different permissions for different groups and users to a file or folder. You can access it […] This article How to add or remove Security tab from File Explorer in Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. How do I remove files with similar names from a folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove files with similar names from a folder?: Hi, I have a folder with 1000+ files containing images. They have similar names like: imgred_4752 imgred_4785 imgred_4473 imgyellow_571 imgyellow_582 imgyellow_565 I would need one file per type, so, for example, it should be: imgred_4752 imgyellow_582 Can I do it with a...
  8. Microsoft game uninstall thinks it worked but failed and now I can't remove the files from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game uninstall thinks it worked but failed and now I can't remove the files from...: I tried to uninstall the xbox game pass version of Sea of Thieves from my pc by following the usual Add or Remove programs process in system settings however after selecting uninstall for SOT the icon disappeared from the list of installed programs as if it successfully...
  9. how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before...: how do i remove windows 10 ,an not lose my windows7 programs files or anything i had before win10. i want my computer the way it was before ten was installed....
  10. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer and clean up Path structure

Remove OneDrive from File Explorer and clean up Path structure: Hello, I have to admit, that I kind of begrudgingly switched back from Linux Mint to Microsoft because for I need a program for two classes that does not work on Linux. I backed up my Documents and Pictures on an external hard drive, wiped Linux and reinstalled Windows 10...