Windows 10: Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Discus and support Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CKHurly, Jul 21, 2022.

1. CKHurly Win User

Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?

:)

CKHurly, Jul 21, 2022
  2. LShel42 Win User

Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

Hi @Greg Carmack. Let me try to clarify. I don't use Focus Sessions. I've got them turned off in the Clock App settings, but every time i want to use Alarms or Timer, I click on the Clock App and when it opens, it always opens in Focus Session. Then I always have to select my desired functionality, either Alarms or Timer. I would prefer to have the Clock app open in either Timer or Alarms. Clear?

LShel42, Jul 21, 2022
  3. LShel42 Win User

Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions?

LShel42, Jul 21, 2022
  4. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Hi again -

It looks ilke the Windows 11 Clock has been integrated with Focus Sessions now by default. This is explained here:

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/...

If you want to express your opinion on this to Microsoft use the Feedback Hub app in Start Menu where developers are tasked to process consumer feedback. They will not even see it here. This is a tech forums staffed mostly by volunteers trying to help others with your problems.

If you want to express your opinion on this and you're a Windows Insider you can do so in the Windows 11 Insider forums here:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-...

Developers will not even see it here as this is a forums where mostly volunteers try to help you with Windows problems, and we have no more influence than you do.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

1. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App - Similar Threads - Remove Focus Sessions

2. Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes: I've encountered a variety of bugs with the clock/focus session app in Windows.Clock resetting after a couple minutesOn the above screen, I click start focus session. After a couple minutes, it resets to this screen. Default Session Length Not RespectedAnother issue is that...
  3. Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes: I've encountered a variety of bugs with the clock/focus session app in Windows.Clock resetting after a couple minutesOn the above screen, I click start focus session. After a couple minutes, it resets to this screen. Default Session Length Not RespectedAnother issue is that...
  4. Windows clock app focus session not working properly, not making sound after session over...

Windows clock app focus session not working properly, not making sound after session over...: Windows clock app focus session not working properly, not making sound after session over and showing wrong remaining time is there any way to fix it ?...
  5. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  6. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  7. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  8. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  9. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba
  10. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba