Windows 10: Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer

Discus and support Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer? I use only "Devices and Drives." I see nothing in folder and search options that lets me remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gogreen, Oct 13, 2015.

1. gogreen Win User

Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer

How do I remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer? I use only "Devices and Drives." I see nothing in folder and search options that lets me remove "folders" from Windows Explorer. Is this customization possible?

:)

gogreen, Oct 13, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Oct 13, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer :)

musum, Oct 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 13, 2015
  5. gogreen Win User
    Perfect, Shawn. Thanks!

gogreen, Oct 14, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove "Folders" from Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Remove Folders Explorer

2. How to remove 'Gallery' folder from File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove 'Gallery' folder from File Explorer?: I just don't want to use Gallery in Windows 11, so I run the below batch file, as administrator: RemoveGalleryFromNavigationPaneInFileExplorer.bat reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{e88865ea-0e1c-4e20-9aa6-edcd0212c87c} /f /v "System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree" /t...
  3. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  4. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  5. Removing Microsoft One Drive Folder from Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing Microsoft One Drive Folder from Windows Explorer: A former client had me use One Drive to share files. I no longer work with that client, so I removed their One Drive from my computer, but there's still a link to the folder in the explorer window see screen-shots below I uninstalled One Drive from my computer and the folder...
  6. Can't remove "Libaries" folder from bottom windows explorer

Can't remove "Libaries" folder from bottom windows explorer: Hello,I can't remove the "Libraries" folder from bottom windows explorer. I join a screenshot for illustration.Thanks for help !Théo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-libaries-folder-from-bottom-windows/7b33bee8-2ec7-4b55-a873-094df63ebc9f
  7. How to remove these "Folders" & "Devices and drives" from explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove these "Folders" & "Devices and drives" from explorer: These seem redundant to have these displayed next to each other. I always use the left hand column instead. Why click "> Folder" when the contents are already displayed? Is there a way to remove/hide these from the file explorer main panel? 181055
  8. Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer.

Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer.: I no longer work for an employer so I don't have access to the OneDrive. I tried unlinking it from my PC so now I don't even see it in the OneDrive app, but its still in my Windows Explorer. I deleted all the files and folders within that folder, but the parent folder still...
  9. Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer

Remove synced Sharepoint folder from Windows Explorer: I had set up synchronization between a Teams document library and Windows Explorer via the Sharepoint sync function. I have deleted the Team as it is no longer required. Windows Explorer still shows it and shows an error message for syncing. How do I get rid of the link in...
  10. Remove Desktop and Other Folders From File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Desktop and Other Folders From File Explorer?: [img] I was wondering/can't figure out if I can hide the desktop library and other things from the file explorer. Is it possible? Thanks! 27568