Windows 10: Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 98 gb in a file Apollo that I can't delete. Why is this and how do I fix without reinstalling Windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJ 1-Legacy, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10

I have 98 gb in a file Apollo that I can't delete. Why is this and how do I fix without reinstalling Windows?

:)

CJ 1-Legacy, Apr 18, 2019

2. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10

Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10

1. Remove Forza 7 from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Forza

2. Can Not Remove Forza Horizon 4 demo,Error 0x80073cfa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not Remove Forza Horizon 4 demo,Error 0x80073cfa: So I find out that Forza Horizon 4 demo has using 28.1GB of my computer,I don't know why,I didnt even open it once,I use all of the way to uninstall it,So i need help to uninstall....
  3. Can Not Remove Forza Horizon 4 demo,Error 0x80073cfa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Remove Forza Horizon 4 demo,Error 0x80073cfa: So I find out that Forza Horizon 4 demo has using 28.1GB of my computer,I don't know why,I didnt even open it once,I use all of the way to uninstall it,So i need help to uninstall....
  4. Forza horizon, I own that game: Order number [Mod Removed]. How I can Install it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon, I own that game: Order number [Mod Removed]. How I can Install it on...: Forza horizon, I own that game: Order number [Mod Removed]. How I can Install it on different computer.[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  5. Unable to remove leftover bulky files from Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove leftover bulky files from Forza Horizon 4: A couple months back I reset my pc but kept my personal files, this deleted all my apps but kept some files including many from Forza Horizon 4 on my D drive.When I go to install the game on the microsoft store the install button does not do anything on the D drive but will...
  6. Removal of Forza Horizon 4 folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of Forza Horizon 4 folder: I have tried to install forza horizon 4 but the install failed but the space on my disk is still used and i cant find any folder with the game, I really need help cuz I had it install on my ssd where i dont have much space....
  7. Can not remove leftovers from forza

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not remove leftovers from forza: Im trying to remove Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_XXXXXXXXXX but I don't have permission. I gave myself permission and now It says I need permission from myself DESKTOP-XXXXXXX/madse...
  8. Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4: While cleaning out my drives I noticed at 69gb file that seems to be from Forza 4 remaining Under WindowsApp > Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame. However I lack the permissions to both view, and delete this file. https://gyazo.com/12b04cd73199efa3372bcf3b3e9afb34 I am not...
  9. how to remove Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to remove Forza Horizon 4: help me to uninstall Forza Horizon 4. I installed this game from Windows Store. Now I want to remove it but it seems to be impossible because I was trying every available option with no effect. Any ideas?...
  10. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online: I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the parental controls but after i click the link in the email the link freezes. pretty much just trying to remove parental controls...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete forza 7 pc

2. how to uninstall forza 7

3. how the fuck do ininstall forza 7

4. forza 4 uninstall manually powershell,
  5. powershell to uninstall forza 7,
  6. uninstall forza 7,
  7. uninstall forza 7 from windows,
  8. forza 7 windows 10 1909,
  9. how to delete forza 7,
  10. how to uninstall forza 7 from windows 10,
  11. forza 7 windows 1909,