Windows 10: Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

Discus and support Remove Gay Emojis from Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; BSD Please remove gay emoji from my keyboard when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. I don't understand why it's there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Standard User_964, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

BSD

Please remove gay emoji from my keyboard when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive.

I don't understand why it's there by default, why are you forcing this upon your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default physically and biologically speaking people are not made up like that, it's confusing my children.

Please know that there are alternatives for windows, and if you do not take in account our personal preferences then we will make efforts to replace your software with something which does.

Thanks in advance

:)

Standard User_964, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Dec 16, 2020
  4. ArkEngel Win User

Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

Emoji (Available VS Selectable)

I love using emoji when I'm texting or messaging.

One of the things that I noticed from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 is that when you have the EMOJI window up, it disappears right after you select an emoji.

On Windows 8, the window would stay up until you switched off it, which I honestly preferred. I've looked on Keyboard Settings to see if there was an option to speed up typing by hiding an emoji after selecting it, but I didn't see one. So now when I EMOJI
    story telling, I have to hit back, scroll and find the same theme, where before I could just rapid tap 5 flowers or poop's back to back.

Has anyone noticed or disliked this change, or was it just me?

Additionally, I've noticed that compared to iphone users they have more choices at their finger tips. They probably have to do a little bit more scrolling than we do, but they have all emoji available to be selected. We have a great quantity, but I noticed
    that we don't have access to all.

Emoji that we can't select will still show up if an iPhone user sends it to us. So it's not that we don't have the emoji on our phone, but it's not selectable. Sometimes you can get around this by typing the emoji you are looking for and pressing space (the
    suggestions will show related icons). But sometimes I just want to look through a list and see what they look like.

Here is a list comparing the emoji available on the phone in comparison with all the emoji available. (The list might not be perfect but I did my best. Remove Gay Emojis from Windows :p)

Remove Gay Emojis from Windows e5c63031-e7d6-4c16-9df9-ea1a93781423.png

ArkEngel, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

1. Remove Gay Emojis from Windows - Similar Threads - Remove Gay Emojis

2. phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis: I recently began using Phone Link however I am considering uninstalling it. When I want to add an American Flag emoji I type "flag". My only options are incredibly offensive. The only options of is a gay flag and tranny flag. How do I remove these incredibly offensive flags...
  3. phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis: I recently began using Phone Link however I am considering uninstalling it. When I want to add an American Flag emoji I type "flag". My only options are incredibly offensive. The only options of is a gay flag and tranny flag. How do I remove these incredibly offensive flags...
  4. why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it

in Cortana
    why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it: i don't care about your degenerate agenda , remove this **** off my computer - and say away from the children you psychopats !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-gay-on-my-toolbar-remove-it/a169c20d-6437-4b0b-8e93-f9ea0f06186e
  5. why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it: i don't care about your degenerate agenda , remove this **** off my computer - and say away from the children you psychopats !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-gay-on-my-toolbar-remove-it/a169c20d-6437-4b0b-8e93-f9ea0f06186e
  6. why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My Deleted Post - 'Remove Offensive Emojis' From Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Deleted Post - 'Remove Offensive Emojis' From Windows: BSD Dear Community, A couple of days ago I wrote a post requesting to remove from my Emoji list some of the offensive Emojis, at first the post was under the title "Remove Gay Emojis from Windows" After a while someone changed the title of the post to "Remove Offensive...
  8. Remove Offensive Emojis from Windows [Locked]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Offensive Emojis from Windows [Locked]: Please remove gay emoji from windows and the emoji list when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. Why is it there by default? and why are you forcing this on your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default, biologically...
  9. Remove Offensive Emojis from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Offensive Emojis from Windows: BSD Please remove gay emoji from the emoji list when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. Why is it there by default? and why are you forcing this on your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default, biologically speaking,...
  10. gay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gay: I am confused about my sexuality my brother doiesnt like gays but my sister dresses me up a lot so I think im kinda gay, dunno what top do give me help xxx daniel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gay/5e028456-d698-457a-90e7-b65cf5969861