Windows 10: Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab.

Discus and support Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is driving me NUTS. How can I remove the GMail & Images Links from New Tab please? [img] [img] I have NOT got the Gear/Cog on the Google... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Paul Black, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab.

This is driving me NUTS.

How can I remove the GMail & Images Links from New Tab please?

Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab. [​IMG]

I have NOT got the Gear/Cog on the Google Chrome screen!

Thanks. *Thumbs

:)

Paul Black, Apr 22, 2021
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

weybrew, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Link Cortana and gmail

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having difficulties in linking Gmail to Cortana on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

We are researching on this issue and reproduced the issue on our lab machines and found that after entering Gmail username and password, it gives the allow option and later in Cortana when we click on Agree. It will circle and will
    stuck there.

We would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

However, we commend and appreciate you for the effort and time you gave to troubleshoot the issue. Hence, I suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this issue and provide us the Feedback Hub link so that our developer team can look into this issue.

Steps to share the Feedback Hub link

1. After submitting the feedback on Feedback Hub, go to the Feedback section of the app.
    2. Select the My feedback tab to see your feedback.
    3. Select the feedback and then click Share.
    4. Once you click on share, a link will be generated like
      https://aka.ms/*****
    5. Click on Copy link and then paste the link in your reply to this message.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 22, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab.

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab.

1. Remove GMail & Images Links from New Tab. - Similar Threads - Remove GMail Images

2. How to remove an image of a link that is stuck on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an image of a link that is stuck on the desktop?: Hello,so my problem is that a random image of a link appeared on my dekstop last night and I can't remove it. I restarted my pc but that didn't work. There is also nothing on the internet that seems to resemble my problem.The link is shown in the picture...
  3. How to remove an image of a link that is stuck on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an image of a link that is stuck on the desktop?: Hello,so my problem is that a random image of a link appeared on my dekstop last night and I can't remove it. I restarted my pc but that didn't work. There is also nothing on the internet that seems to resemble my problem.The link is shown in the picture...
  4. Linked to deleted gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linked to deleted gmail: My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to verify with that email which was deleted. Even after changing it to an outlook email it says i have to 2-step verify with the...
  5. Linked to deleted gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linked to deleted gmail: My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to verify with that email which was deleted. Even after changing it to an outlook email it says i have to 2-step verify with the...
  6. Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?

in Browsers and Email
    Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?: Chrome does not do that. Problem is, you do a search, and click on a search link, it opens a new tab, and leaves the bing seach tab open. And after a while, you can have very many Bing search tabs open - - - Updated - - - In the left pane, click on the Pop-ups and Redirects...
  7. Links keep opening in new tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Links keep opening in new tab: Hi everyone. Recently I have been experiencing something new on my surface laptop 3. Previously, when I click on a website, for example, it would open in the same tab. However, recently, whenever I click on a link or website, it opens in a new tab resulting in so many tabs...
  8. Linking Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Linking Gmail to Cortana: I had wanted to link my Gmail to Cortana. At first it made me sign in and other formalities and after everything it showed a dialog showing the terms and conditions. After I clicked agree it was thinking and then continued to show me the same dialog. Somehow, I could scroll....
  9. How to add, remove, manage Quick Links on New Tab page in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to add, remove, manage Quick Links on New Tab page in Edge: [ATTACH]If you are using the Edge browser and you want to add, remove or manage Quick Links on the New Tab page in Edge, then […] This article How to add, remove, manage Quick Links on New Tab page in Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Remove new feature in Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Remove new feature in Gmail: Hello,In Gmail a new feature: "Meet New" (Start a meeting)(Join a meeting)How can I remove it ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks Winver 1903 x64 18362.836 156724