Windows 10: Remove Google Earth Nav Arrows

Discus and support Remove Google Earth Nav Arrows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Google Earth recently updated. Instead of the old yellow lines at street level I've now got arrows pointing in the direction I can travel. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chips2, May 25, 2020.

1. Chips2 Win User

Remove Google Earth Nav Arrows

My Google Earth recently updated. Instead of the old yellow lines at street level I've now got arrows pointing in the direction I can travel. I'm hoping to take some pics without the arrows getting in the way, but so far I've failed to find a way to temporarily remove them.

:)

Chips2, May 25, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 25, 2020
  3. Google Earth is not running in Windows 10.

Hi Cassandra,

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you downloading Google Earth from Windows Store or browser?
    • If browser, which browser are you using to download Google Earth?
    • What is the message displayed on screen when downloading Google Earth?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Earth in compatibility mode.
    Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Google Earth install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 25, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Google Earth Pro / PLSS

Hi,

Regarding your concern, you can uninstall the new Google Earth Pro, then download and run the previous version of Google Earth pro 7.1.8.3036.

We also suggest that you contact Google support to better assist you and give you troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove Google Earth Nav Arrows - Similar Threads - Remove Google Earth

2. google earth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  3. google earth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  4. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  6. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  7. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google earth: unable to down load google earth with Windows 10 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/0efa584d-1cbc-44ee-934d-a65bb0612afb
  8. Google earth

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Google earth: Hi, Trying install upgrade on Google earth pro and got error 1680. Can anybody help please. Ralph https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/b15712c9-8d08-4e6a-b039-be7f89e03f52
  9. Google Earth

Google Earth: One of my favorite Windows programs is Google Earth, in the couple of previous builds that I installed it on crashed the entire system forcing a Windows repair. I was wondering if anyone here had tried it out in any of the recent builds and how it went? P.S. Why does spell...
  10. Where is Google Earth

Where is Google Earth: Backround info; My daughter bought me a new iPhone Said I had to install icloud on my pc so I could use Find My Phone. Started but cancelled the download. Now Google Earth won't work. Uninstalled and downloaded lasted version. Apps show up on screen but nothing happens when I...