Windows 10: remove hello start up passwords

Discus and support remove hello start up passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; new hp envy desktop how do I get rid of sign pin number and password. I do not need passwords for this computer. Tried to remove pin # then I need a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 123hp, Feb 10, 2020.

1. 123hp Win User

remove hello start up passwords

new hp envy desktop how do I get rid of sign pin number and password. I do not need passwords for this computer. Tried to remove pin # then I need a password and it make me reasign a pin #

:)

123hp, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Feb 10, 2020
  3. How to remove password from encrypted pdf?

Hello,

I've some PDF files with passwords, etc mobilebills and all..

i dont want to enter password each time when i open..

how can i remove password?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Martmcd Win User

remove password

I suggest you start again

click start, type netplwiz and press enter

tick the box to require users to enter the password and click apply

(whilst there check in the list of users, if it shows an email address it is a microsoft account, if it shows a username it will be a local account)

check that you can log in to each account without issue.

on the account that you wish to use as the default (auto login) make sure you know the correct password then remove any windows hello (PIN, etc)

check that you are still able to log in without issue.

then set up the default login again following the guide posted earlier.

data limits will not affect the requirement to enter a password.

Martmcd, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. remove hello start up passwords - Similar Threads - remove hello start

2. Password on start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password on start up: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. For some reason, I can not make it require a password on startup or when waking up. I am only given 4 options:Windows Hello Face currently unavailableWindows Hello FingerprintWindows Hello PINSecurity KeyWhy not a physical...
  3. Password on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password on start up: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. For some reason, I can not make it require a password on startup or when waking up. I am only given 4 options:Windows Hello Face currently unavailableWindows Hello FingerprintWindows Hello PINSecurity KeyWhy not a physical...
  4. Password on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. REMOVE Password and Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    REMOVE Password and Hello Pin: HiI want to remove password from my laptop. After updating my PC it said that set up a windows hello pin in order to make signing in easy. I went o settings > sign in options > windows hello pin and removed the pin but then It asked to enter my Microsoft account password....
  6. How to remove password when starting up pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove password when starting up pc?: So I want when I start up my pc that I don't have to write my full password. How do I do this? A pincode is also okay submitted by /u/Danny_Despacito69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqgk9y/how_to_remove_password_when_starting_up_pc/
  7. Start up password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up password: While using Windows 7 on my previous computer I needed no password to get into my computer. Now with Windows 10 on my new HP computer I can't start my computer without a password. Is there a setting so I don't need a password to get into my computer? Thanks, Stan...
  8. windows 10 start up password removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 start up password removal: I have tried searching for a fix to remove the password on my start up screen but none of the responses or actions have worked. Please let me know the best way to remove the password from my start up screen....
  9. PASSWORD ON START UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORD ON START UP: How do I prevent windows from asking me for my password on START UP ONLY? I did not used to have to sign in, but now I am asked every time I start the computer. THANKS...
  10. How Do I Remove Start-Up Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Start-Up Password: I created a password that I must enter each time I start the computer. Since this is a Home Computer and only I use it, it's a waste of time. How can I remove the requirement for a password every time I turn on the computer ? I tried the "netplwiz" route and unchecked...