Windows 10: REmove HELLO

Discus and support REmove HELLO in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have inherited my mother's computer and, when trying to delete her microsoft account, I'm asked to use Hello. This feature was never set-up by her... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by vickibolan, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:27 PM.

1. REmove HELLO

I have inherited my mother's computer and, when trying to delete her microsoft account, I'm asked to use Hello. This feature was never set-up by her and I keep getting into the loop of 'enter your Hello PIN' - forgot PIN - enter PIN. There is no camera and no method of using fingerprint on her PC

:)

2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Hi TouhaZohair,

Thank you for your reply.

Apologize for the delay in reply.

Method 1: Update Chipset and Biometric Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

I would suggest you to refer the computer manufacturer’ website, and install the latest chipset and biometric drivers for the device. If you do not find the drivers on website, then you can contact the Manufacturer to get the compatible
    drivers.

Method 2: Remove and Add Fingerprint Options

Step 1: Remove Windows Hello

1. Open Settings app, click
      Accounts, and then Sign in options.
    2. Under Windows Hello section, click
      Remove button
    3. Then Reboot your PC.

Step 2: Add Windows Hello

1. Open Settings app, click Accounts, and then Sign in options.
    2. Under Windows Hello section, click Add button
    3. Sign-out and sign-in to the
      Microsoft Account

We await your response.

Regards,

4. Brink Win User

REmove HELLO

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. REmove HELLO :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

REmove HELLO

1. REmove HELLO - Similar Threads - REmove HELLO

2. remove hello start up passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove hello start up passwords: new hp envy desktop how do I get rid of sign pin number and password. I do not need passwords for this computer. Tried to remove pin # then I need a password and it make me reasign a pin #...
  3. Windows Hello unable to be removed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello unable to be removed: I am trying to remove Windows Hello, or at least stop it from functioning. It has stopped me from signing in many times recently as I could not set up a PIN to make it work, so it looks for my face then tells me to sign in with password, but then refuses to let me sign in...
  4. Hello I'm looking how to REMOVE INTERNET EXPLORER from my Gaming PC, you must know I cannot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello I'm looking how to REMOVE INTERNET EXPLORER from my Gaming PC, you must know I cannot...: Hello I'd really love to REMOVE IE (Internet Explorer) from my computer, I'm looking everywhere but impossible to find this application into apps settings, then I cannot Remove it as the other apps, somebody has a tip to get ride of this thing, I'm sure someone has allready...
  5. windows hello not allowing to change pin and add/remove fingerprint after update to 1903...

windows hello not allowing to change pin and add/remove fingerprint after update to 1903...: Hi, This is jason. My problem is with the windows hello after the september 4 update. After restarting, the log in window told me to change my pin because it was invalid or something like that. It changed from a four number pin to six number pin. After changing the pin, I...
  6. Can't remove Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove Windows Hello PIN: I want to remove Windows Hello PIN because I don't need it anymore, but why I can't remove it? Here's the screenshot [ATTACH] Thanks for helping! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-windows-hello-pin/6f3f1faf-5db9-41c4-bd13-43d852169b2c
  7. How can I remove Hello Windows from Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove Hello Windows from Windows 10?: Hi, I wanted to test the fingerprint reader on my new Dell machine. A note on the side: Holy hell, it's sucks big time and is lightyears away from Apple! Now I want to get rid of this whole Windows Hello stuff, but I just can't remove this stupid PIN. I read a lot of...
  8. remove windows hello window

remove windows hello window: I initially set up a pin for signing in, but I do not want a pin or password, how do I remove the hello window, since I do not have a remove button on sign in options?...
  9. REMOVE WINDOWS HELLO!!!!

REMOVE WINDOWS HELLO!!!!: I hate windows hello and need it removed from my computer, here is the previous post that still does not have an update:...
  10. How to remove Windows Hello

How to remove Windows Hello: I want to remove windows hello from my computer. And the common response of: Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Remove. DOES NOT WORK, STOP TELLING ME TO DO THAT!!! I don't have a remove button, and I even selected NEVER in the list but it still asks me...