Windows 10: Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

Discus and support Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve C, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled the service hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe in Autoruns which stops the nag screen.

The programs shown below were installed with the HP driver. Presumably I can uninstall these and just keep the driver?

Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Nov 24, 2018
  2. quiddam Win User

Install HP LaserJet 4M Plus

Printer is connected to router with EtherNet cable, was able to print test page which gives IP Address of: 10.0.0.81, and did find drivers but attempting to install with any of the LaserJet 4 drivers listed below, gives the error message, "Printer Driver was not installed".

This printer has both Postscript and PCL personalities.

Thumbnail sketch of what I did:

Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners>Add Printer and Scanner>[Clicked on the text, "the printer I want isn't listed"]>chose "Add a local printer" using existing port 10.0.0.81>did Windows Update and each of the following LaserJet drivers for this model of printer failed to install:

HP LaserJet 4 Plus
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 300
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 600
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS (300 dpi)

the USB port mentioned in the 400 day old post on this topic was not a choice.

rig is an i9 7900X running at 4.5GHz w/32 GB Ram with an Asus X299 MOBA.

quiddam, Nov 24, 2018
  3. keithjr Win User
    Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Nov 24, 2018
  4. RonBarker Win User

RonBarker, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware? - Similar Threads - Remove LaserJet Printer

2. HP laserjet 1012 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  3. HP laserjet 1012 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  4. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  5. hp Laserjet P2055d printer problems

hp Laserjet P2055d printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  6. Printer problem- HP LaserJet 1018

Printer problem- HP LaserJet 1018: Split from this thread. HP LaserJet 1018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problem-hp-laserjet-1018/c2bef6ec-6228-44f8-b8fb-67e77be77b9a
  7. HP Printer Laserjet P4014n conectivity

HP Printer Laserjet P4014n conectivity: I'm having trouble connecting my HP P4014n printer, it was working and stopped, I deleted and reinstalled the driver and deleted and reinstalled the printer....
  8. HP 3390 LaserJet printer

HP 3390 LaserJet printer: I have a problem with my HP 3390 laserjet printer. I connected it to my new Surface laptop but cannot use it. Can you help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-3390-laserjet-printer/a74a2323-12a2-4215-9d0a-5152cc121e18
  9. UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer

UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet 1320) installed in my windows 10 notebook. As the printer is not working fully as expected (i.e. the printer only prints only one copy of a document when it is asked to print several copies at a time), I was advised to uninstall the printer...
  10. hp color laserjet 3600n printer

hp color laserjet 3600n printer: how do i install driver for this printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-color-laserjet-3600n-printer/b5efc1ed-a20f-4990-b6e7-eaf5aec6485c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ews hp drivers disabled laserjet p1102 for windows 10