Windows 10: remove hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail. Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for...

Discus and support remove hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail. Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for selected text. Moved from: Outlook.com Email Composing email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisRushlau, Feb 5, 2020.

1. remove hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail. Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for...

Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for selected text.

Moved from: Outlook.com Email Composing email

:)

ChrisRushlau, Feb 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 mail app HTML rendering for hyperlinks

Hi,

As per the above query you are not able to remove underline for some hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail app.

If you are referring to only removing the underline of the hyperlink than follow the below steps :

1. Select the hyperlink .i.e. Point the cursor to the start point of the hyperlink press left click and drag till the end.

2. Click on the underline option in the mail app.

Underline will be removed for the hyperlink.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue.
    Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 mail hyperlinks

Hi,

Since the option above did not work, we suggest resetting the Mail application by following the steps below:

• Click Settings and choose System.
    • Click on Apps & features, scroll down at the right side and choose
      Mail and Calendar.
    • Click Advance options then click Reset tab (A check mark will show up when reset is done.).
    • Open Mail app, sign-in on your account and check if you will be able to click on the hyperlinks.

NOTE: Resetting it might delete the data/appointments that you have on the Calendar. We suggest performing a back up before resetting it.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 5, 2020
  4. on6qd Win User

remove hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail. Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for...

Windows 10 mail app HTML rendering for hyperlinks

HI,

I am developing marketing HTML mail templates.

I am not able to remove the "underline" from hyperlinks on the windows 10 mail app. Even when the style clearly says "text-decoration:none".

This is only the case on the windows 10 mail app. On outlook.com, or any other mail client the mails look OK.

Any suggestion?

Bart

on6qd, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

remove hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail. Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for...

1. remove hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail. Should be right-click "remove hyperlink" option for... - Similar Threads - remove hyperlinks Mail

2. Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file: I though it´s perfectly OK to move .odt files WITH RELATIVE HYPERLINKS refering to other .odt files to another folder within OneDrive or within my USB Drive not across OneDrive + USB Drive without breaking the hyperlinks. It´s apparently no the case. I am not about moving...
  3. Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file: I though it´s perfectly OK to move .odt files WITH RELATIVE HYPERLINKS refering to other .odt files to another folder within OneDrive or within my USB Drive not across OneDrive + USB Drive without breaking the hyperlinks. It´s apparently no the case. I am not about moving...
  4. Hyperlinks not working after removing the files with hyperlinks NOT refered file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?: Hello,It appears that with a recent update to Windows 11, when using the Print to PDF function on Windows, the hyperlinks are removed from the resulting PDF document.It was previously the case that if you printed a website, the links on the PDF file would remain...
  6. Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?

Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?: Hello,It appears that with a recent update to Windows 11, when using the Print to PDF function on Windows, the hyperlinks are removed from the resulting PDF document.It was previously the case that if you printed a website, the links on the PDF file would remain...
  7. Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets: I must remove hyperlink, You, MS said "Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks." no such options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hyperlinks-on-excel-sheets/6acbf63f-dc35-459f-8f6d-11824562a917
  8. Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets

Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets: I must remove hyperlink, You, MS said "Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks." no such options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hyperlinks-on-excel-sheets/6acbf63f-dc35-459f-8f6d-11824562a917
  9. hyperlink in Mail for Windows 10

hyperlink in Mail for Windows 10: Please let me know how to get rid of the hyperlink text when moving my mouse over it in my email... Mail for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlink-in-mail-for-windows-10/63c40a76-54d0-4a00-bdf0-1499f2a2bd1e
  10. clicking hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    clicking hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail: when I receive mail with a hyperlink in it and I click on it, nothing happens. I have set up .htm and .html files to open in Chrome.. every once in awhile when I click on a link it will open up, but in most emails from most senders, I can not. Can anyone help? Thanks 87207