Windows 10: remove icloud

Discus and support remove icloud in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I sign in a factory reset with an existing apple id set up prior to receiving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeliaMontalvo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. remove icloud

how do I sign in a factory reset with an existing apple id set up prior to receiving

:)

DeliaMontalvo, Oct 18, 2018

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! remove icloud :)

justinmreina, Oct 18, 2018
  3. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, Oct 18, 2018
  4. remove icloud

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

remove icloud

1. remove icloud - Similar Threads - remove icloud

2. Action won't allow me to remove deleted iCloud Photos file from quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Action won't allow me to remove deleted iCloud Photos file from quick access: Hi. I'm having a problem removing a deleted file from my quick access. I recently installed iCloud on my computer, then decided I didn't really need it so I uninstalled it. The problem is, the file still remains. In a screenshot which I have attached to this question, it will...
  3. What is the best online iCloud Removal Tool of 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best online iCloud Removal Tool of 2021?: iCloud Removal 2021 One of the most attention paid concerns of the Apple users is iCloud Removal. Since many iOS users are looking for ways to remove their iCloud Removal, this has reached a level of common issues related to Apple devices. We thought to elaborate more on...
  4. remove icloud photos files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icloud photos files from file explorer: remove iCloud photos files from file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icloud-photos-files-from-file-explorer/3a74e97c-28a2-47fa-bb60-2a7362fb1ffc
  5. Unable to remove iCloud email from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove iCloud email from Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I am trying to remove an unresponsive iCloud account from my Windows 10 Mail/Calendar app. This account was set up in Windows 10 Version 2004, but has since stopped working upon reverting to Windows 10 Version 1909. When I try to remove the unresponsive iCloud account,...
  6. Remove iCloud lock (Windows 10)?

Remove iCloud lock (Windows 10)?: Hello I bought an iPhone Xr via Ebay classifieds. I reset it and then the activation lock was already there. I wanted to unlock it with Icloud Bypass but that is only available for Mac users. Then I tried Virtual Box but my laptop is too old for that. What other methods are...
  7. Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer

Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer: Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remove-duplicate-icloud-photos-folder-in/1d13db33-8a6a-47e1-81cd-165ba73b0c64
  8. Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app: Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 application. No checkbox or instruction if i click on broken/failed icloud email. Really frustating....
  9. Remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar: I reviewed every suggestion on how to fix this issue and I additionally went into regedit did a search on iCloud Photos and deleted EVERY entry and still have the issue. The only difference is that in IE it just shows a blank folder and doesn't say iCloud Photos. I turned...
  10. Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar

Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar: Good Afternoon, I recently switched over from OSX to Windows 10 and in an attempt to migrate all of my photos from iCloud to my Pictures library on my new computer I installed iCloud onto my new computer. After one photo was migrated from iCloud I decided to just download a...