Windows 10: remove icon

Discus and support remove icon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A blue box keeps appearing in the middle of my screen. Has white pad lock that changes from locked to unlocked from time to time. A real nuisance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jameslung, May 17, 2020.

1. jameslung Win User

remove icon

A blue box keeps appearing in the middle of my screen. Has white pad lock that changes from locked to unlocked from time to time. A real nuisance. How can I block/remove this icon?

:)

jameslung, May 17, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 17, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

W1zzard, May 17, 2020
  4. remove icon

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 17, 2020
Thema:

remove icon

1. remove icon - Similar Threads - remove icon

2. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  3. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  4. How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...: Hello Community,I had Windows 11 Pro installed on my PC and I've recently reinstalled it from the scratch due to some display drivers related issues. After the OS reinstallation, I can see that there're small arrow icons at the bottom left corner of some of the applications...
  5. How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...

How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...: Hello Community,I had Windows 11 Pro installed on my PC and I've recently reinstalled it from the scratch due to some display drivers related issues. After the OS reinstallation, I can see that there're small arrow icons at the bottom left corner of some of the applications...
  6. How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?: This icon appeared after I replaced my motherboard 3 weeks ago. Never seen such icon before. No idea how to remove it. I think I have some sort of pathological minimalism or OCD and it's really bothersome....
  7. How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?

How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?: This icon appeared after I replaced my motherboard 3 weeks ago. Never seen such icon before. No idea how to remove it. I think I have some sort of pathological minimalism or OCD and it's really bothersome....
  8. How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  10. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...