Windows 10: Remove Input Methods

Discus and support Remove Input Methods in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm running into a bit of a difficulty attempting to remove input methods. I've already removed the languages and restarted a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnEnglishmanSheIs, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Remove Input Methods

Hey everyone,

I'm running into a bit of a difficulty attempting to remove input methods. I've already removed the languages and restarted a few times, but the input methods still remain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've attached a screenshot of the issue below.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

AnEnglishmanSheIs

Remove Input Methods 0c4f024b-b4be-4b49-929b-5f7e6ef64126?upload=true.png

:)

AnEnglishmanSheIs, Jan 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Zacchi4k Win User
    Zacchi4k, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Remove Input Methods

Remove input method icon with language initials in notification area

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    There's only one problem with that method: the ability to switch input methods IS still there, it's just hidden (Windows+Spacebar). Is it possible to completely delete or remove, not hide, this feature?

Windows10SuX, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Remove Input Methods

1. Remove Input Methods - Similar Threads - Remove Input Methods

2. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method: Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing Windows nor added after installing Windows.Then I tried to remove it in the language setting but in the keyboard section the...
  3. Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove Microsoft bopomofo input method: Hi, I have recently reinstalled my Windows system and I find that I have the Microsoft bopomofo input method which I neither chose it when installing Windows nor added after installing Windows.Then I tried to remove it in the language setting but in the keyboard section the...
  4. Redundant input methods are impossible to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redundant input methods are impossible to remove: Hello,I just set up a new machine running Windows 11. I use multiple languages and input methods. The machine has a Swiss French keyboard and I use 4 languages ENG [Europe], FRA, ITA, ESP. For ENG and FRA, I use the Swiss French QWERTZ keyboard. For ITA, Italian QWERTY, and...
  5. Redundant input methods are impossible to remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redundant input methods are impossible to remove: Hello,I just set up a new machine running Windows 11. I use multiple languages and input methods. The machine has a Swiss French keyboard and I use 4 languages ENG [Europe], FRA, ITA, ESP. For ENG and FRA, I use the Swiss French QWERTZ keyboard. For ITA, Italian QWERTY, and...
  6. Can't remove additional input method

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove additional input method: I only have two languages in Settings but three input methods are displayed in the right-bottom language bar, with an additional English Singapore.Have tried to remove the extra input method by installing English Singapore in Settings and then delete it. I succeed every time...
  7. To remove unwanted language input methods.

To remove unwanted language input methods.: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Home, version 20H2. I've seen similar problems on the posts that posted 2 years ago on older version of Windows 10. There's still nothing I can do to remove the extra input languages. My question is how to remove those extra input methods?...
  8. Input method

Input method: I find that there is one extra input method called English(Australia) How can i delete it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-method/8f286f3b-6037-47a8-8f3b-3987b7443078
  9. input method

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    input method: I want to input method for keyboard in devlys010 font for hindi in main languge of windows default language. But here hindi language available but it don't take devlys010 font as input method but in Microsoft office it take it because there I have option available Thanks...
  10. Remove input method without removing language?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove input method without removing language?: I have an Italian installation of Windows 10 Pro 1511, and I also have the Japanese IME and, thus, Japanese language installed in the control panel, BUT I needed to install English (UK) too, because all the Store apps that didn't support Italian used Japanese instead of...