Windows 10: Remove keyboards

Discus and support Remove keyboards in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are four keyboard in my language bar in task bar but when I goto setting I can only see one Keyboard English India, So how can I remove all other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sumit P. Makwana, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Remove keyboards

There are four keyboard in my language bar in task bar but when I goto setting I can only see one Keyboard English India, So how can I remove all other keyboard which are not necessary, there are no options to remove those extra keyboard from settings.

Below are the screenshot for my settings and keyboard.

Remove keyboards c7aaca4c-7a00-4e8c-9e51-9c088e0cb0d5?upload=true.png

Here in settings only one language and one keyboard is displayed which is English india, hence how to remove other three gujarati US keyboard, Gujarati Gujarati Keyboard, English United Kingdom keyboard

Remove keyboards 1f5939f8-7d55-4b30-8cbb-73658d57e195?upload=true.png

Remove keyboards 19d93c27-e621-4e77-8dae-28dc8ed59ed0?upload=true.png

:)

Sumit P. Makwana, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Remove language from the keyboard

Hi,

I follow all the steps listed here. However, the "Remove" button is not active

How can I activate the button?

Step 1: System
    Settings window.

1. Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      page.
    2. Click on Time & language from the options and select
      Region & language
      from the left side panel of the window.
    3. Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on
      Remove.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

גדיאלוני, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove keyboards

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Remove keyboards

1. Remove keyboards - Similar Threads - Remove keyboards

2. How to remove the Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard when adding a French Canada...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard when adding a French Canada...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 that is supplied by the school. Without the French Canada language pack, it only gives me two keyboards, a US keyboard and a Canadian French keyboard. But, when I add the French Canada language, it adds a third keyboard, which is Canadian...
  3. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  4. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  5. How to force remove unneccessary language / keyboards in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force remove unneccessary language / keyboards in Windows 11?: Windows 11 during installation choosed en-GB language. After installation installed US layout. Deleted en-GB layout still present on login window and in my account. I tried this...
  6. How to force remove unneccessary language / keyboards in Windows 11?

How to force remove unneccessary language / keyboards in Windows 11?: Windows 11 during installation choosed en-GB language. After installation installed US layout. Deleted en-GB layout still present on login window and in my account. I tried this...
  7. Cannot remove keyboard layout on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove keyboard layout on Windows 11: Hello,I want to remove the dutch keyboard layout from my Windows 11 laptop but it is not listed on the control panel.How can I get rid of this keyboard layout?...
  8. Cannot remove keyboard layout on Windows 11

Cannot remove keyboard layout on Windows 11: Hello,I want to remove the dutch keyboard layout from my Windows 11 laptop but it is not listed on the control panel.How can I get rid of this keyboard layout?...
  9. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7
  10. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7