Windows 10: Remove Language Keyboards that Keep Adding Themselves IN NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10

Discus and support Remove Language Keyboards that Keep Adding Themselves IN NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This issue has been addressed for years now, and stupid Microsoft won't fix a simple irritating bug. I'm starting a new thread/question because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kapple19, Oct 1, 2020.

1. kapple19 Win User

Remove Language Keyboards that Keep Adding Themselves IN NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10

This issue has been addressed for years now, and stupid Microsoft won't fix a simple irritating bug.

I'm starting a new thread/question because the old solutions others have suggested apply for old versions of Windows 10, and don't work on the latest - which is where I'm having this issue.

The English United Kingdom keyboard keeps re-installing itself. I live in Australia and use the English Australia keyboard.

It also keeps reverting back as I do my programming, because I press different shortcuts, and ALT + LEFT SHIFT is one of the combinations I end up pressing accidentally sometimes.

Now, sure, someone is going to say "go here and change this" but MICROSOFT FIX THIS BUG NOW.

You can create a foldable phone but you can't fix a simple bug that interferes with daily productivity. What kind of priorities do you have? Whatever gets you money. You don't really care about your customers.

:)

kapple19, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Remove language from the keyboard

Hi,

I follow all the steps listed here. However, the "Remove" button is not active

How can I activate the button?

Step 1: System
    Settings window.

1. Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      page.
    2. Click on Time & language from the options and select
      Region & language
      from the left side panel of the window.
    3. Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on
      Remove.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

גדיאלוני, Oct 1, 2020
  4. D3LL Win User

Remove Language Keyboards that Keep Adding Themselves IN NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10

How to prevent Windows from automatically adding regular US keyboard

These steps should probably help you. Be sure that its not set as default when trying to delete.

D3LL, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove Language Keyboards that Keep Adding Themselves IN NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Language Keyboards

2. New languages keep being added to my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New languages keep being added to my keyboard.: Hello, i have windows 11 and Australian English and USA English keep being added to my keyboard. When i check the keyboard settings the languages are not even visible as downloaded. I can only remove them by downloading them and then deleting them . But the next time i will...
  3. New languages keep being added to my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New languages keep being added to my keyboard.: Hello, i have windows 11 and Australian English and USA English keep being added to my keyboard. When i check the keyboard settings the languages are not even visible as downloaded. I can only remove them by downloading them and then deleting them . But the next time i will...
  4. Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout: Hello,I am using Windows 11, although this problem was also present in Windows 10. I want to have 2 keyboard layouts: US and Slovak QWERTY. However, Windows keeps adding languages after a restart. Right now, I have both US and Slovak QWERTY, but I also have regular Slovak...
  5. Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout

Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout: Hello,I am using Windows 11, although this problem was also present in Windows 10. I want to have 2 keyboard layouts: US and Slovak QWERTY. However, Windows keeps adding languages after a restart. Right now, I have both US and Slovak QWERTY, but I also have regular Slovak...
  6. Windows keeps adding new languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adding new languages: HiWindows keeps ADDING ADDITIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGES. Every time I go and delete them all but the come right back to language select. How to remove them permanently? This has been as issue since 2018! :...
  7. Windows keeps adding new languages

Windows keeps adding new languages: HiWindows keeps ADDING ADDITIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGES. Every time I go and delete them all but the come right back to language select. How to remove them permanently? This has been as issue since 2018! :...
  8. Keyboard Languages Keep Added Unintentionally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Languages Keep Added Unintentionally: Hi guys,I've been facing this problem for quite a long time but I didn't decide to post it on the community because it is just a little problem. But now that it keeps occur more frequently, I need to know if this only happens to me or not and how to fix it.INFO:- I use...
  9. Keyboard Languages Keeps Added Unintentionally

Keyboard Languages Keeps Added Unintentionally: Hi guys,I've been facing this problem for quite a long time but I didn't decide to post it on the community because it is just a little problem. But now that it keeps occur more frequently, I need to know if this only happens to me or not and how to fix it.INFO:- I use...
  10. Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard.

Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard.: Hi there, I asked this question before, with the only answer I received not working, and when I searched the web for a solution, I saw that many others had the same issue. Windows 10 keeps adding three keyboards to my list: US, UK normal, and UK-de (German QWERTZ); thus...