Windows 10: Remove Linux mint?

Discus and support Remove Linux mint? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have again created a partition on my hard disk to be able to use Linux next to Windows. I've been doing that for a while. However, I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BerkCan790, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Remove Linux mint?

Hello I have again created a partition on my hard disk to be able to use Linux next to Windows.

I've been doing that for a while. However, I have no idea how to remove Linux without harming my laptop. The last time haveichdan rebuilt the remaining free space back into my original Windows partition, but this led to a Windows bug that was very difficult to fix.

Can somebody help me?

MfG

Berk Can

:)

BerkCan790, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove Linux mint?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Remove Linux mint?

1. Remove Linux mint? - Similar Threads - Remove Linux mint

2. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  3. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  4. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows to Linux Mint

Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  6. Windows to Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  7. Uninstall Linux Mint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall Linux Mint: I installed Linux Mint using the option "Install Linux Mint alongside Windows". But, now I want to uninstall it. I managed to remove it from the EFI partition, but I think the files are still there in the C: drive. I didn't create any extra partition for Linux. Any...
  8. Dualboot Windows10 and Linux Mint.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dualboot Windows10 and Linux Mint.: I am kinda stuck here.I installed windows10on an old dell desktop.Also decided to dualboot with Linux Mint so I could play around.Anyway,my grandson would like the computer so I deleted the linux partition.Now when I boot up or restart is shows GNU GRUB 2.4 and then a...
  9. Linux Mint... No internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux Mint... No internet...: Just installed Linux Mint on someone's elses laptop (with his permission!) but..... it shows after install that it has connection but no internet... How can I solve this prob??? *Sad 130549
  10. Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10

Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10: I need help removing Linux Mint off of my computer, and installing a clean copy of Windows 10. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/help-removing-linux-mint-and-installing-windows-10/791c4fb4-668e-406b-bccd-9d70bcbb41f0