Windows 10: remove local admin rights from my msn account

Discus and support remove local admin rights from my msn account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My msn account has local admin rights on my laptop and I want to keep the account but remove the local admin rights.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EDWARDMONAHAN, Apr 27, 2020.

1. remove local admin rights from my msn account

My msn account has local admin rights on my laptop and I want to keep the account but remove the local admin rights.

:)

EDWARDMONAHAN, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Local Admin Rights Removed

Hi Ma. Lau,

Sorry for the late response to your email, here's the additional information you've requested;

• When did the last time that you have access the computer with Admin rights? -->
      Dec 22, 2016
    • Who removed the Admin rights on your computer? --> Another person who played around the laptop's settings
    • Does the computer connected on a domain or workgroup settings? --> No, this is just a personal laptop with one local account.
    User accounts says not an Administrator account. Is there a way I can put it back without reinstalling win 10? I can't make any changes on the laptop.

Thank you for your response to this concern, I appreciate it!

Regards,

Prime

myPrimeTime, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

remove local admin rights from my msn account

Local Admin Rights Removed

Hi Primne,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• When did the last time that you have access the computer with Admin rights?
    • Who removed the Admin rights on your computer?
    • Does the computer connected on a domain or workgroup settings?
    You can try to check the User Accounts and make sure that the computer is in Administrator account type.

• Press Windows key+X and select Control Panel.
    • Click User Account.
    • Make sure that the computer is set to be in Administrator.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

remove local admin rights from my msn account

1. remove local admin rights from my msn account - Similar Threads - remove local admin

2. Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.: I am so frustrated with this. I have a laptop with access to the built in local administrator account. This laptop does not belong to me and I need to remove my credentials from the admin account. Under the account settings my account is listed and the remove button is not...
  3. Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.: I am so frustrated with this. I have a laptop with access to the built in local administrator account. This laptop does not belong to me and I need to remove my credentials from the admin account. Under the account settings my account is listed and the remove button is not...
  4. Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Random Account managed to log in and removed my admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Account managed to log in and removed my admin rights: I've had such similar issue before. This time a random account name ajshvx managed to log into my laptop and removed my administration rights, I tried to solve it by resetting my SSD, but on Windows Recovery only that admin account is showing up, and i cant delete it from...
  6. Random Account managed to log in and removed my admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Account managed to log in and removed my admin rights: I've had such similar issue before. This time a random account name ajshvx managed to log into my laptop and removed my administration rights, I tried to solve it by resetting my SSD, but on Windows Recovery only that admin account is showing up, and i cant delete it from...
  7. Random Account managed to log in and removed my admin rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How do I remove link from my daughter's account to my local admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove link from my daughter's account to my local admin account: I signed into the xbox console companion app to change my daughter's gamertag. Now her account is somehow linked to my local account.When I go to winkey => settings => Your info, I see my local account name with her email address listed below it.When I try to go to Firefox,...
  9. Family account removed by son with Admin Rights!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family account removed by son with Admin Rights!: Family account removed by son with Admin Rights! I set up an account for my son under Family Group to keep him safe on line and to monitor and restrict his use on the laptop and Xbox for his safety to make sure he does school work at the right times without distraction. It...
  10. Cannot unlink my Microsoft account from local Admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot unlink my Microsoft account from local Admin account: Hello, I am unable to unlink my personal Microsoft account from the local account on the computer I am using, for some reason the option that would usually be there is just non existent as shown on the picture below. I'm using the latest windows 1909 build as well if anyone...