Windows 10: REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER

Discus and support REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get my laptop to boot straight to desktop? I do not want to associate it with a "microsoft" account or a "gmail" account. I just want it to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FUCKMICROSOFTINTHEASS_997, Nov 30, 2018.

1. REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER

How do I get my laptop to boot straight to desktop? I do not want to associate it with a "microsoft" account or a "gmail" account. I just want it to boot straight to desktop - every time, any time, all the time. I do not want to password protect my laptop AT ALL EVER. For the love of all that is good. Please advise me on how to fix this frustrating issue.

Again, I do not wish to protect my laptop with any sort of security, at all. Ever. The end.

Boot to desktop. How?

Go.

:)

FUCKMICROSOFTINTHEASS_997, Nov 30, 2018

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 30, 2018
  3. How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Isha Soni Win User

REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Nov 30, 2018
  5. type control userpasswords2 in cmd
    uncheck the box of user , click ok
    restart the windows

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER

1. REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER - Similar Threads - REMOVE LOGIN PASSWORD

2. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  3. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  4. how to remove password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove password login: i want remove my windows 10 hello login screen password but its not works when i remove it then its asking Microsoft user account password after next start but i dont want both i am tried all method using netplwiz and others too how can its will be fix any help...
  5. how to remove password login

how to remove password login: i want remove my windows 10 hello login screen password but its not works when i remove it then its asking Microsoft user account password after next start but i dont want both i am tried all method using netplwiz and others too how can its will be fix any help...
  6. how to remove password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows Login Password Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Login Password Removal: Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login screen. I don't see an option for password removal in settings or anywhere in control panel.Could you please help me how to...
  8. Windows Login Password Removal

Windows Login Password Removal: Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login screen. I don't see an option for password removal in settings or anywhere in control panel.Could you please help me how to...
  9. Windows Login Password Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...