Windows 10: Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently had the login requirement added in my Windows 10 using a PIN. Since doing that, even when I hibernate and later turn it back on, it takes... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GaryFuchikami, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10

I recently had the login requirement added in my Windows 10 using a PIN. Since doing that, even when I hibernate and later turn it back on, it takes almost 2 minutes before my desktop is completely loaded and during that time the HD activity is 100% so I can't do anything else. Prior to the addition of the pin login, where it would just bootup to my desktop, it took a mere 40 seconds and HD activity was only 10-30%. How can I get rid of any sign-in requirement so I can return to what I had before? The amount of time it takes to boot to desktop is even longer with a cold boot and it's unacceptable with an 8th gen i7 running at 3.8Ghz. Thank you for any help you can provide.

:)

GaryFuchikami, Jan 2, 2019
  2. nic-- Win User

PIN is required to login

I used to login windows with my fingerprint.

But now it required to login with my PIN and I forgot my PIN (even didn't remember that I set a PIN or not)

I check on "forget PIN" but no response.

I scan fingerprint and it required my PIN....

How can I login with my fingerprint only?

nic--, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10

1. Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Login requirement

2. Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN: A few months ago, I purchased a new laptop. Initially I had connected my school email to the laptop under work, but it forced me to change my pin. I removed my school email, however, the pin requirements never left despite me restarting the laptop several times. I decided to...
  3. Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN: A few months ago, I purchased a new laptop. Initially I had connected my school email to the laptop under work, but it forced me to change my pin. I removed my school email, however, the pin requirements never left despite me restarting the laptop several times. I decided to...
  4. Removing the PIN requirement in 21H1

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing the PIN requirement in 21H1: I log in to my systems (several in the house) using a Microsoft account. My wife and I both use MS accounts to simplify logins across multiple systems. I recently built a new tower using 21H1, and was forced to create a Windows Hello PIN. Fine. I've done this before, and...
  5. Remove windows 10 login PIN and password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove windows 10 login PIN and password: Hi, I am using windows 10 with details as follows. Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎24-‎05-‎2021 OS build 19043.928 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I have tried to remove PIN from my account using procedure mentioned...
  6. Removing organisational Requirement for Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisational Requirement for Windows PIN: This has created so much grief for me. I have several machines that I need to set up for staff and when log them in as a work account it gets linked to thier office 365 Account, and I get this message: [ATTACH] Problem is that I cannot have a PIN log in because it...
  7. How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?: I want to remove the PIN login from my windows 10 device currently i can log in by PIN or by Password. All the tutorials i see in the internet tells me to go to settings>accounts>sign in options>windows hello pin>remove. I tried to follow these steps, but when i click on...
  8. Remove pin button from login screen?

Remove pin button from login screen?: Couple of days ago, I had to switch the microsoft account that i had on my computer. In the process, it had me create a pin number. after everything, i added a regular password and turned off the option to log in with a pin number. However, the sign in screen still had the...
  9. Windows 10 login screen message PIN required

Windows 10 login screen message PIN required: Dear MS, I am unable to get past the hello login screen. I am told my PIN is required to login yet below there appears the contradictory message ‘ something happened and your pin is unavailable ‘. I have tried reverting to fingerprint but am met with my PIN is required....
  10. Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement: Hello everyone, Please help me to check and give me solution for the problem below. I need to turn on Bitlocker on C and D drive on my computer: D is OK, however I need to config Bitlocker for C drive without password requirement ( just encrypt) Many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove pin from windows 10 login

2. remove pin requirement windows 10

3. remove login requirement windows 10

4. remove pin from windows 10 login,
  5. windows 10 remove login requirement,
  6. windows 10 remove pin requirement,
  7. remove windows 10 pin requirement,
  8. windows 10 remove pin login,
  9. remove windows pin login,
  10. remove pin requirements windows 10,
  11. remove pin windows 10 login,