Windows 10: Remove login screen when computer starts

Discus and support Remove login screen when computer starts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 (refresh) and it asked me to create a PIN to login. It worked fine using the PIN but I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DiegoPabon, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Remove login screen when computer starts

Hi all,

I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 (refresh) and it asked me to create a PIN to login.

It worked fine using the PIN but I tried to remove this login screen to access directly to my desktop once I turned the computer on.

Tried the netplwiz approach as I saw it in many forums, but now I have not one but TWO accounts on the login screen. One is user account where I have to enter my password (which is a blank password, I only have to press Enter to login) and the other is the PIN as it was before.

Is there a way to get rid of both of them when I turn the computer on? It would save me some time so the computer finishes logging in and loading everything while I work on other tasks.

Many thanks

Diego

:)

DiegoPabon, Feb 4, 2019
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Remove login screen when computer starts [​IMG]

zinou, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 4, 2019
  4. mora67 Win User

Remove login screen when computer starts

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Remove login screen when computer starts

1. Remove login screen when computer starts - Similar Threads - Remove login screen

2. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  3. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  4. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login with wrong address required when starting computer: Hi there,We recently bought a new computer. When we first turned it on, we were asked to login to a Microsoft accountWe typed a gmail address that we don't own, because we thought we would be able to create the account on the fly, but we figured it was not the case, so we...
  5. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login with wrong address required when starting computer: Hi there,We recently bought a new computer. When we first turned it on, we were asked to login to a Microsoft accountWe typed a gmail address that we don't own, because we thought we would be able to create the account on the fly, but we figured it was not the case, so we...
  6. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...: I tried using the i online instructions from Microsoft, but the Registry did not contain all of the steps.The path to delete the administrator login account, path was; LocalMachine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogin\AutoAdminLogin. Then right click on...
  8. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir-Hmm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmzj18/everytime_i_start_my_computer_this_or_a_black/
  9. Removing the lock screen when Windows is started

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the lock screen when Windows is started: Hi Using Windows 10 v1607, how do I remove the lock screen when Windows is started? Thanks Bye 72539
  10. Start screen removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Start screen removal: How do I get 10 to boot direct without going through the start screen and requiring me to input a password every time. I'm the only one using this computer as administrator. 37453