Windows 10: Remove Macrium from boot options ??

Discus and support Remove Macrium from boot options ?? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; When i switch on my PC i get two options windows 10 of Macrium reflect Is there a way to stop the Macrium Reflect option from loading or is this not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by bikeit, Aug 7, 2021.

1. bikeit Win User

Remove Macrium from boot options ??

When i switch on my PC i get two options windows 10 of Macrium reflect Is there a way to stop the Macrium Reflect option from loading or is this not advisable?

:)

bikeit, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Jerry8AB Win User

Macrium Boot Question

Macrium Boot Question

I use Windows 10 and a Macrium recovery program. My BIOS is set where the optical disk for CDs and DVDs are not set to recognize a CD/DVD disc as the first priority to boot from.

What are the steps I should take to make my Macrium Rescue Disk as being first to boot from?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry8AB, Aug 7, 2021
  3. JamesJoey Win User
    Removing Macrium From Boot Menu

I tried Macrium Reflect and had it create a boot menu.

Now I don't have it on my system but the boot menu with Macrium Reflect remains.

I went into System's Startup and Recover settings but found no way to delete the item.

Any ideas?

James

JamesJoey, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Time Lady Win User

Removing Macrium From Boot Menu

Thanks for informing us that you managed to delete Macrium boot.

Time Lady, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Remove Macrium from boot options ?? - Similar Threads - Remove Macrium boot

2. Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Macrium Reflect Recovery option at Start-up: Hi thereAcquired a new PC some weeks ago and have just successfully reset my old Windows 10 PC for onward sale or donation at some point in the near future.During the reset operation I requested a hard disc clean and a fresh install of Windows 10.However when I start up the...
  3. Remove boot options?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove boot options?: Hello folks, I am just wondering if anyone could help me please? As stated in the title I am needing help in removing boot options, I was dual booting W10 along with Linux but I have stopped using Linux now and I have tried removing the Linux from boot menu but haven't been...
  4. Secure Boot is removing Boot from HardDrive as a Boot Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure Boot is removing Boot from HardDrive as a Boot Option: Hello, My main SSD ended up getting corrupted somehow and had to install a brand new blank SSD in my Alienware R13. I have since installed Win10 from a usb drive onto the SSD and it is working as expected. However, when I go into the BIOS to enable "Secure Boot" again to...
  5. Booting from Macrium Free clone…

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Booting from Macrium Free clone…: When I joined this forum it became obvious that Macrium was the software of choice for backing up so I have installed it and am doing my best to get it to run. Now what I want to do initially is to make a bootable clone. From the MF User Guide … I click on ‘clone this disk’...
  6. Booting from Macrium Free clone…

in Windows 10 Support
    Booting from Macrium Free clone…: When I joined this forum it became obvious that Macrium was the software of choice for backing up so I have installed it and am doing my best to get it to run. Now what I want to do initially is to make a bootable clone. From the MF User Guide … I click on ‘clone this disk’...
  7. how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen?

how do i remove "macrium" option from boot screen?: few weeks ago I deleted macrium and replaced with pc's own backup option*Shock 71393
  8. Macrium Reflect boot menu option

Macrium Reflect boot menu option: Hi, recently started using Reflect, moving away from TrueImage. I'm pretty happy with it so far, except for the outlandish price (yea, I know, free version fine for most but I like to password protect my images). I notice there's an option to put the recovery on the boot...
  9. Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?

Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?: About a year ago, I added a Macrium Reflect boot menu option but have never needed to use it. There have been several Reflect updates since then. Do I need to do anything to update this boot menu option? Also, how do you remove the boot menu option? 64087
  10. Boot Macrium from other drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Macrium from other drive: I followed this tutorial to add Macrium to another HDD on one of my PCs and it worked fine: FYI: Setup Macrium Rescue to boot from an Internal/External USB HD/SSD But when I tried to do the same thing to two other PCs they would not boot to the Macrium partition. No error...